|Fits as expected||
Keds Women's Marquise Slip-On
|Price:||$53.00 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Twill/mesh upper
- Slip on bungee laced style
- Stretch laces for a comfy fit
- Soft breathable jersey lining
- Dual density foam footbed with comfort arches & extra heel padding
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Score points for comfort and style in this sporty-chic MARQUISE sneaker from KEDS!
In 1916, the Keds brand was introduced by the U.S. Rubber Company as the first national athletic and lifestyle footwear brand. At this time, the shoes were called sneakers, a term invented in late 1916 by Keds advertising agency because the rubber soles made the shoes quiet. Worn by Olympic soccer players, scores of National and International tennis champions, and many college athletes, Keds was coined the shoe of champions because of its reputation as America's premier athletic brand. Not only was Keds a leading athletic brand, it was also the brand of choice for leading style icons due to its classic, stylish, and authentic characteristics.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008VNBXFO
- Item model number: MARQUISE
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 1, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
From shower to camp ground, grocery shoping or playing with the kids or grandchildren outside. Like the slide on shoe no shoe strings. Quite nice.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love both pairs of sneakers and both fit well and as I have foot problems, good fitting and feeling shoes are important to me.Published 15 months ago by Sandra McKee
these are very stiff and uncomfortable. Company would not issue a return voucher and I am very unhappy with product and seller Will not order from them again and no more Keds!!!Published 21 months ago by marilyn j. smith
Just what i wanted and expected. am satisfied and the fit is true to size for keds!Published 21 months ago by Paulette Culbert
This is my second pair. They are comfortable. But the stretchy laces are unnecessarily short. They do loosen up after awhile.Published 22 months ago by Nancy Lopez