|Fits as expected||
- 100% Cotton
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2" from arch
- Platform measures approximately 0.75 inches
- Playful polka-dot sneaker with herringbone-patterned midsole and cushioned heel
- Twill lining
Customers who bought this item also bought
You'll love looking too cute in the CHAMPION DOT sneaker by KEDS!
In 1916, the Keds brand was introduced by the U.S. Rubber Company as the first national athletic and lifestyle footwear brand. At this time, the shoes were called sneakers, a term invented in late 1916 by Keds advertising agency because the rubber soles made the shoes quiet. Worn by Olympic soccer players, scores of National and International tennis champions, and many college athletes, Keds was coined the shoe of champions because of its reputation as America's premier athletic brand. Not only was Keds a leading athletic brand, it was also the brand of choice for leading style icons due to its classic, stylish, and authentic characteristics.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008VPVQVS
- Item model number: CHAMPION DOT
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 31, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
She was very pleased with the sneakers, and reports that they fit perfectly.
Wearing trendy, comfortable footwear for school and fun time--it's all good!
Since that trip, I've taken them over (as they were never worn again by my teen) and they are still super-comfortable even after a year of wear, and show no signs of fraying or pulling away from the sole (a Converse frustration with frequent wear).