|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$11.98 - $70.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 1.5" from arch
- Lace-up sneaker featuring contrast midsole stripe with brand callouts at tongue, topline, and counter
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Slip on Keds Champion Doubleup sneakers and see what a difference they make with your outfit..
In 1916, the Keds brand was introduced by the U.S. Rubber Company as the first national athletic and lifestyle footwear brand. At this time, the shoes were called sneakers, a term invented in late 1916 by Keds advertising agency because the rubber soles made the shoes quiet. Worn by Olympic soccer players, scores of National and International tennis champions, and many college athletes, Keds was coined the shoe of champions because of its reputation as America's premier athletic brand. Not only was Keds a leading athletic brand, it was also the brand of choice for leading style icons due to its classic, stylish, and authentic characteristics.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00BCV45CK
- Item model number: DOUBLE UP CORE
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 9, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I'm usually able to overlook small blemishes, but when I order white shoes, I want white shoes!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
As a life-long fan of these classic and adorable sneakers, I was happy to find solid black Keds in my size and at a great price on Amazon! Read morePublished 1 day ago by Michelle
I love these classic Keds. They make every outfit look perfect in the summer. The shoes should have more comfort built in - but similar to Converse, they lack support. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Morgan Buell
These shoes are very cute , but while they do not hurt in any way, they are just not that comfortable if you will be standing or walking a lot all day. Read morePublished 6 days ago by shoe shopper
It is a good looking shoe. However, I did buy them a size larger and should have went with a 6 1/2 instead of 7. The shoe fits perfectly for wide width. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Angela White
Love these shoes fit well and great colors. I like the fact they are not too flat. Some Keds you can feel the sidewalk heat
Through the sole.