|Fits as expected||
- Leather and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Low-top sneaker featuring curved bicycle-toe overlays with perforated design at sides
- Mesh-covered padding at collar and tongue
- Constructed with MicroStretch technology
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Add a little 'Spirit' to your day with this fabulous sneaker from Keds.Constructed with MicroStretch technology Curvaceous lines and the bicycle toe design Gum rubber outsole Padded collar and footbed
The Spirit sneaker from Keds has got it covered when it comes to comfort and a laid-back style. This durable shoe features padded linings, a sturdy lace-up design, and full traction for your on-the-go lifestyle. The classic design is perfect for every day, as it looks great with jeans.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 11.4 x 6.2 x 3.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0017H9D5I
- Item model number: Spirit Leather Sneaker
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 2, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* Nice stretchy, soft leather - no blisters at all!
That is actually important as it is not that easy to find soft leather shoes which are comfortable and don't need 'breaking in'.
* Good width - ordered the C/D and they were great, true to width. Appropriate toe room, too.
* Light in weight - a plus.
* Amazon's service and shipping was great (as usual). Thank you.
* Run a little long: they run somewhat longer than other shoes I have in the same size (not Keds - so perhaps it is the normal Keds' sizing?). It feels half a size longer.
* Cushioning/arch support - totally lacking.
From reading some older, pervious reviews, it seems that Keds used to have these sneakers with proper cushioning and arch support, however, lately decided to highly compromise on both (maybe since they moved their production to China?)... that is a real pity as they suppose to be comfort shoes.
I walked with them first as they are, without adding any additional insoles, and my feet got truly sore. So extra insloes (for cushioning and arch support) are a must for those with sensitive feet.
* Shoe laces - a little too basic/cheap, I would expect a nicer/fancier/better quality ones - but that is not a big deal and it might just be me...
* Color (for the 'Stone' ones) - a bit different than the Amazon image
On the whole, they could be excellent comfort shoes if only Keds had put some extra effort into cushioning and some final touches - something I did expect reading their description.
Wish I could still rely on my favorite sneaks but these are painful. I will return these. Very disappointing after all these years of relying on Keds.
These are flat shoes and flat shoes don't provide arch support. Inserts would be needed for that, and those are easily purchased. My Keds are comfortable and can be worn all day. The shoes have two ventilation holes on each shoe by the arch to help cut down on foot sweat. The tongues are lightly padded and so are the edge trimming around the top. The inside all around is lightly padded. The shoelaces are wide and tie easily (and stay tied), and the soles give great traction on both tile and carpet.
My only complaint? These look like bowling shoes! But comfort still rules.