|Sale:||$239.95 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days. Ships from and sold by PlumStruck in easy-to-open packaging.
Keekaroo Height Right Highchair with Insert & Tray - Mahogany - Chocolate
- JPMA Certified
- Made in USA, Soft to the touch material creates a comfortable seating option
- Peel and tear resistant latex free seamless material that is impermeable to fluids
- Adjustable foot and seat plate allows chair to seat from 6 months up to 250 lb
- Eating tray, dishwasher safe tray cover and infant insert included
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The wooden Height Right High Chair from Keekaroo offers the safe and comfortable seat your child needs during mealtime. The wood high chair is ideal for children aged 6 months to 250 lbs. The Keekaroo High Chair is made with a plant-based lacquer finish. The Infant insert is latex-free and easy to clean. When used with the wooden tray, this system is JPMA certified to the highest ASTM standards for children up to 3 years old.
- Cushioned seat
- Height of the seat and the foot plate is adjustable
- Wooden tray comes with plastic tray cover that's BPA-free
- Can be easily cleaned with soap and warm water
From the Manufacturer
You Can't Outgrow a Keekaroo!
Lifetime Use with 250 pound seat capacity
You can’t outgrow the Keekaroo Chair! From 6 months to 250 pounds, the Kids Chair is your stylish seating solution. You can’t outgrow the Keekaroo High Chair! Keekaroo’s wooden high chair offers the safe seat your child needs during mealtime. The High Chair is ideal for children aged 6 months to 250 pounds. The High Chair includes a wooden tray with BPA-Free plastic tray cover, passive crotch restraint and 3-point safety belt. The Keekaroo High Chair is made with a plant based lacquerer finish. It is JPMA certified to the highest ASTM standards for the safety of your child.
Upgrade your Keekaroo High Chair to match your style.
Adding the Infant Insert to the Keekaroo High Chair offers a sense of style that is unmatched. The Infant Insert is a soft cushion that provides a comfortable and safe seating solution during mealtime for your child under 3 years old. Made of soft to the touch materials, the Infant Insert is proud to be made in the USA. The Infant Insert is made of a BPA-Free and Latex-Free material that is peel and tear resistant. The Infant Insert offers antimicrobial protection and is impermeable to liquids. Easy to clean with warm water, the Infant Insert will withstand the messiest eaters.
The Keekaroo High Chair with its included tray with cover, passive crotch restraint and 3-point safety belt is JPMA certified to the highest ASTM standards. Safety for your child is Keekaroo's goal.
Adjustable Seat and Foot Plates
Keekaroo’s wooden high chair offers the safe seat your child needs during mealtime. The High Chair is ideal for children aged 6 months to 250 pounds. The High Chair includes a wooden tray with BPA-Free plastic tray cover, passive crotch restraint and 3-point safety belt. The Keekaroo High Chair is made with a plant based lacquerer finish. It is JPMA certified to the highest ASTM standards for the safety of your child.
Five Year Warranty
Infant Inserts are resistant to tears, peeling and punctures . The activities of everyday life are no match for the strength and durability of Keekaroo cushions! Our exclusive manufacturing process adds strength without harsh chemicals or plastics. Made of Non-toxic and latex free material, our cushions were tested in hospitals and institutions. Impermeable to fluids, Keekaroo cushions are durable, strong and offer anti-microbial protection.
Safe Child, Safe Planet
A built in pommel and 3-point safety belt helps to keep your child seated properly. When used with the included tray with cover, the Keekaroo High Chair and Infant Insert are JPMA certified to the highest ASTM standards for children up to 3 years old. The Plastic Tray Cover is dishwasher safe and helps to protect the wooden tray surface. It is made of plastic that meets or exceeds all CPSC requirements and is BPA Free. The Keekaroo High Chair + Infant Insert + Tray with Cover is the stylish solution for your child. You can’t outgrow a Keekaroo!
Made in the USA
Keekaroo was founded and is located in Dolgeville, NY, a small town at the foothills of the Adirondacks. From product design to manufacturing labor, we are ensuring our small town is provided for in the heart of Central New York. Comfort Cushions and Infant Inserts are proudly Made in the USA.
Comfortable and Soft
A comfortable child is a happy child! Made from an exclusive manufacturing process, Keekaroo Infant Inserts are made of a soft-to-the-touch material. Squeezable and comfortable your little one can find the perfect spot!
Keekaroo's cushion technology was designed for the medical and special needs market. Strong and durable, the cushion material is crack and puncture resistant while remaining a soft and comformable seating solution.
Top Customer Reviews
1) Construction. The Keekaroo is nicely made, but really is inferior in quality to the Tripp Trapp. The wood is much softer on the Keekaroo, it scratches and dents easily. On closer inspection of the seat and footrest on the Keekaroo, I don't believe these pieces are solid wood. They seem to be laminate layered, like plywood, not a solid piece with a woodgrain. The Tripp Trapp has no scratches after 4 years of constant use, and the Keekaroo had big places where the varnish is chipped or gone after just weeks. The parts of the seat and the foot rest and sides of the tray especially, as the varnish wore off there very quickly. The bolts also seem to loosen much more easily on the Keekaroo than the Tripp Trapp. There is no doubt that the walnut finish and wood on the Tripp Trapp looks much more high end and is good quality furniture; the wood is hard and solid, there is a clear and pretty wood grain visable, and it is finished beautifully and durably.Read more ›
I had called Keekaroo with an issue (was actually a shipping fault of Amazon's), and Keekaroo was going to fix it, which I was impressed by. I think if we have any issues in the future Keekaroo will be fantastic at helping us out.
My biggest gripe is the tray. It's a pressboard/Laminate type of deal!!! I ordered this high chair because I was looking for a solid wood, water or plant based finish that is nontoxic. I HIGHLY doubt that the tray (even though it comes with a BPA free cover) is low in chemicals. Yuck. And that's the one place my son will eat off of. Keekaroo, take note....this needs a solid wood tray!
What I don't like:
1. Tray requires two hands to remove - you have to release the clamps on each side of the tray simultaneously and then slide the tray off completely to get the child out. With a lot of struggling, you can release one side at a time and wiggle that side loose and repeat on the other side if you only have one hand but it's a major pain. It's a big enough pain that when we're not using the high chair, we don't store the tray on the high chair. It's usually hanging out on the dining table or propped up against the wall.
2. The 3 point restraint system seems like it wouldn't be effective. The anchor points all originate from the seat plate (and are threaded through the seat cushion) and it really looks like two straps that restrain the upper thighs. Granted, our child has not gotten out or even tried to get out, but it is a worry. Basically, I never have him in the chair unless I have the tray snuggled right up next to him so he won't be tempted to climb out. Hopefully, that lasts for a while.
3. The finish is chipped or worn in certain places (I have the mahogany finish) - especially on the tray. In fact, on the arms of the tray, there are clear stickers that you aren't supposed to remove to minimize ruining the finish as you insert and remove the tray.Read more ›
I originally bought it when I was still under the guise that our house wasn't going to be completely overtaken by kid stuff. It looks like a nice piece of furniture.
However, it is bulky and heavy. Not easy to move and will scratch wood floors of dragged. It doesn't really have a good place to lift from, so you end up in an awkward bend, carrying a 30lb wooden structure that had low rungs that hit your shins with every step.
The thing is also impossible to keep clean. The straps come in through holes in the foam seat. There are three holes, each large enough for most foods to fall through. Unless you have a dog with a really long tongue, you will need to remove the seat after each use to remove the bits of food.
The buckle on the strap is a bit glitchy and sometimes takes two tries to get it in done. Definitely not a one handed buckle.
The back of this stupid chair is wood. Super soft and comfy for a 6 month old who gets excited about food and flops around in glee only to bang their head on solid wood.
Sure, they advertise this chair as being adjustable for a whole childhood. But, have you ever met a 3 year old that wants to sit in a 'baby chair'?! If course not. They want a REAL chair, just like a grown up.
In short, I really wish I had saved my hundreds of dollars and just gotten a regular old, wipe down, collapsible, padded high chair.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Well I just opened this pricy high chair in order to put it together. First thing I notice is the wood is knicked and scraped all over. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Jen
So I don't write reviews but unfortunately I had to in this case. I am beyond upset with this chair... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Alexandra Koorn
A very well made sturdy high chair...Looks very contemporary and very comfortable with the insert seat...Love it..Published 4 months ago by Arlo
I purchased this chair now 5yrs+ ago and it is still going strong. Easy to clean love the dual removable tray and that its adjustable. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Anna
i love this high chair so much i bought another one for my house (Nana) as well! Solid, secure, comfortable and easy to clean. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Nana
This is our second Keekaroo and yes - it can be hard to clean in infant mode but it is worth the savings from some of the more expensive models. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Lauren
I really wanted to love this chair, but several issues with it. The only reason I haven't returned it is that I am so slammed with other things that I don't have time to do... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Meredith Munoz
This item could not be assembled because the metal bar would not reach across the width of the chair and the screw holes did not match up with the holes in the wood. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Rjob