Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on September 10, 2013
Let me start by saying that I love Keen - my all time favorite pair of shoes is their Presido, which I bought sight unseen and didn't-have-to-break in while on a trip to New York. Not a blister, perfect support. These are not those shoes. They're adorable, and if I were slipping them on on simply to run an errand, or to wear out to the mailbox, they would be perfect. Unfortunately, I intended to use them on another trip, and they will not do - I don't have particularly high arches, but after just a few minutes of wearing them in the house, I could already feel the void where the support should have been. They did also run a touch large - I usually wear a 9, but got an 8.5 since they'd be worn without socks, and I still had a good bit of room in the toe box and the heel was a little large as well. Maybe not enough for a whole size down, but I would have been concerned about rubbing.
on August 26, 2013
The shoes are worn daily, are comfortable and have good arch support.
Usually I wear size 8.5 sometimes a 9, but I found size 9 Keen too big.
Because the uppers are fabric I have sprayed the shoes to protect against water and scuff marks.
Great casual shoe to have.
Have only had them a few weeks so am not sure yet how they will wear.
The shoes are well made
on May 4, 2016
These started out ok, I actually wore them walking around Vancouver BC for several days. The last time I wore them though they tore up my heels, which is a constant problem for me. It's hard to find shoes that don't destroy my feet. I don't know what changed from one wear to the next but I ended up getting rid of them. Sad, they were super cute!
on March 10, 2014
just ordered two more pair of these shoes in different colors. I live in the heart of a dense city and wanted slip ons that were fun, quick to step into and comfortable for my wide feet. I step into these and my dog and I are ready to dash off to errands or a walk. I have never had an arch support issue so I can't weigh the above comments of others. simply love this shoe!
on June 10, 2014
I have two pair of these. I love them. They are so easy to slip on in an instant and look cute while filling the bill of being a sturdy walking shoe as well. I wouldn't go hiking in them, but I can walk all day in them and not even give a second thought to what I actually have on my feet. Love them!
on October 23, 2015
I love these shoes! I ordered this pair because I am worried the style will be discontinued, and they are my favorites. If the gray had been in stock I would have gotten them too. Cute, comfy, the perfect teacher shoe. All Keens are great, but I love these best.
on March 18, 2014
Loved the look of this shoe and the color was gorgeous, but it was both too long and too wide even though I have a slightly wide foot.
on May 16, 2014
I like these shoes very much. Great to slip on and can wear extensively. Not for workouts, but great for a casual day at work or shopping. No need for socks or can wear the new no-shows. I read other reviews for sizing and am very pleased, usually wear an 8 1/2, ordered an 8 1/2, just right. I have narrow feet, would also be great for wider sizes as well.
on February 17, 2014
Not sure if the rubber coming up over the toe makes a difference in the fit but, there was not enough height clearance in the toe area. I expect that a bigger size would not make a difference. These shoes are going back.
on June 29, 2016
excellent product
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.