Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Noah Gundersen PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 382 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 417 reviews
on April 24, 2016
I don't know what happened with Keen, but their sizes changed. I've been wearing them for about three years now and always the same size. I ordered my normal size and they're too narrow. I still wore them until they were dead, but I just went and bought a new pair from a local retailer and had to go up a half size for them to fit.

I still like them for all-day comfort, better than any other boot! As long as they're the right size.
on August 25, 2015
I had a pair of these that I wore for two years and they held up amazingly well. I worked at a paper mill on the coast of Washington state and the only part that started to fail on them was the tread. It started to come apart at the black knobby part on the edges in one or two places on the bottom, nothing a little shoe goo wouldn't fix I'm sure. Also ran through both pair of places due to snapping, no big deal though. My biggest issue is that these are not really waterproof due to the fact that if water gets to the part where the mesh is you will get wet feet, not soaked mind you. I had a pair of Timberland Hyperions in the past that were amazingly waterproof though. All in all considering I beat these boots up during 12 hour shifts averaging 60-72 hours a week operating heavy equipment in harsh terrain they held up fairly well and were very comfortable.
on September 9, 2017
Wore these most of the day and my feet didn't hurt. I didn't lace these as tight as normal and they didn't "slop around". Fit great and felt like a normal pair of Keens! So far, I like them, hopefully they last! Thanks Keen for a great alternative for the working class that need steel toed footwear!
on August 27, 2017
Great work boots. Had a manufacturing defect in 1st pair from Amazon, returned before I wore them. It was a quick and easy replacement. Since then I have worn all day almost 7 days a week for 3 months building a house in the woods. Never been uncomfortable, held up great even when ankle deep in fresh concrete. Cleaned up fine.Very good traction, with much deeper and more rugged tread than Keen sandals. I would highly recommend this steel toe boot even if not professional builder. Any work where you have risk of something smashing foot. I wear a size 15 and these have fit as expected. I reccomend pairing with shock cord laces for easy on and off, but all day snug fit.
on July 21, 2014
My feet are wide, so when I shop for shoes I often have to settle for a half-size too long. The EE option is perfect for me. I just bought my second pair after two years of daily use in the warehouse and on the retail floor. These boots are lightweight, super comfy, have great traction on slippery floors, and provide some protection against heavy items dropping on your feet. I had to replace the laces after one year of use, but otherwise everything held up well. I wore down the sole tread of my first set quite a bit, but the wear happened surprisingly evenly and my two-year old pair is still serviceable.
on September 9, 2017
You'd think an expensive men's steel toe utility boot would last longer than 2 months. The return "window" closed after 30 days. An eyelet used to lace up the boot broke. See attached photo. These cannot be worn with a broken eyelet. Since item cannot be exchanged, I'll have to see if a boot repair service can fix it at additional expense.
review image
on August 29, 2017
This was my first pair of Keen boots and I have to tell you I really like them. I like the fit, styling, and the larger toe box. I will like to see their long term serviceability as I wear them further. So far, I really like this product. :-)
on March 30, 2017
Great boot with all day comfort. A month in and I can tell they will last for a good long while too.

PROS
Comfortable. Not too heavy, great flex
Roomy: Plenty of room for the toes to wiggle.
Durable: I go through shoes like crazy (6 months or less and they are done) and these feel like they will last a few years.

CONS
None so far
on February 3, 2017
These seem to be nice shoes, although they fit smaller than a very similar Keen boot I previously had (this size 13 seemed to be narrower across the toe, and the arch in the left boot was high enough it caused me pain). I guess I'll get used to the narrower toe, and I trimmed the bottom side of the left boot's insole so it wasn't pushing up into my arch (it was almost causing a blister in my arch, just during normal walking).

I like Keen shoes, so I'm hoping this one will eventually break in and feel ok (it's a bummer that it wasn't sized the same as my previous size 13 Keen boots).
on March 27, 2016
These shoes look great but are very uncomfortable. These were my 4th pair of steel toe keens. I usually get the Detroit lows but decided on getting a higher type boot. I work 60+ hours a week and am constantly on my feet so I need something comfortable. Overall the boot looks great, just leaves my feet achy after a day of wear.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.