Industrial Deals HPC Children of Blood and Bone Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only: $44.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon marchmadness marchmadness marchmadness  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment. Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on July 28, 2013
I run production water off well sites, up to 14 hour days in all weather conditions, in and out of truck up and down stairs over barriers constant uneven surfaces metal to dirt. standing in up to 4"of rain water. My feet are never fatigued nor sore from all this moving around especially on uneven surfaces my feet are cradled within the boot and firmly supported. No other work boot has ever given me the comfort and support these boots offer. I have a narrow heel and wide toe box to which I never slip inside the boot Rock solid feel and support. I will be buying the insulated version later we face up to minus 50 degrees during blizzard conditions during winter months
on May 20, 2017
Worst quality control on products I've seen so far. First set of boots I received, only lasted less than 3 months. The inside liner of the boot came apart at the seam. Keen replaced it with another set of boots (different model because they didn't have the Wenatchee 8 inch Steel Toe on my size) which lasted about the same amount of time and as you can see from the second set of pictures the quality control on these products are very poor. The second set of boots fell apart at the seams from the outside. If pictures describe a thousand words, these pictures say it all. Don't take my word for it if you don't want to, find out for yourself what you are bound to loose. Otherwise, if you do follow on peoples reviews see how many of us have the same problem and why. Both pairs where worn less and 5 months and both pairs fell apart at the seams. Two different models in less than a year with similar situations leaves a bad taste in anyways mouth. Call it what you will, bad quality product, bad quality control or bad batch. But understand this, when you work for a living and companies with poor quality and reliability manufacture such products, it lets one understand quality control has been abandoned. I gave one star because one has to place something otherwise the item cannot be reviewed but honestly the product does not deserve any stars at all.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on March 14, 2015
I'm big fan of keen boots, bought a pair of Pittsburgh steel toe in 2013. Loved them to bits.
So much in fact I bought a pair of Wenachewatee and Oregon this year.
These boots are well made, fit is 1/4 - 1/2 a size larger than described. No problem just wear thicker socks.
Stitching is excellent, tongue, hooks, tread, everything feels well put together.
I am a little disappointed keen make some of their boots in China but the quality control is still good.
Anyways, these boots offer excellent support, my feet don't ache, ankle support is great.
I wear these 3 days a week and rotate between 2 other pairs of Keens.
I've tried $200 timberlands, $300 red wings, $80 die hards, $150 Wolverines, none of them are this comfortable and durable.

Bought these for $90 during cyber Monday. Stunning deal.
on September 19, 2014
My husband has the WORST feet. They are huge, wide, with a big padding. He loses feeling in them often because he used to work on cement floors for years. They always ache, always hurt, and he is always complaining about them. He is an Electrician so he is working on ladders, cement, roofs, etc. He needs a good, durable boot that will withstand the wear and weather but also keep his feet safe and FEEL GOOD!

I bought him this pair of non-insulated Keen's and also bought him the Keen Utility Men's Sheridan Insulated work boot for him. I purchased both of them in the bigger size: 12 EE US.

They fit him PERFECTLY! He is SOO happy with them. He says they are the most comfortable boots he has ever owned. He said they feel good wherever he is working and his feet not only feel dry and have room to breathe but they also ARE COMFORTABLE. That is what I wanted for him! That was good to hear him say! Bravo to Keen!

I bought him $200 boots two years ago that were not wide enough, not supportive enough, not cushioned enough but they rated #2 on the top work boots for Electricians. They were good for a few weeks, like any new boot, but didn't stay comfortable for long.

My husband said he will never buy another boot. This is coming from a skeptic. He said he will only purchase Keen and support them. He said this pair is more breathable, aka cooler, than the Sheridan pair I got him but the Sheridan pair is insulated so it is supposed to be warmer. He looks forward to wearing those this winter. He loves them both! He loves that both are EH rated for Electrical safety and that they are comfortable, look good, wear well, and will last.

THANK YOU TO KEEN! I think you have saved my husband from working discomfort. That is PRICELESS!!!
on May 3, 2017
I suggest ordering a 1/2 size smaller than you usually wear. They are EXTREMELY comfortable! Probably the most comfortable pair of Keen boots (other than the slip on Louisville which the dirt bags quit making) that I have owned. I will say, a few months in now, and the soles aren't holding up very well. I think i'll be lucky to get 7-8 months out of them.
on December 29, 2016
While lacing them up for the first time two of the quick lace eyelets came off. The boots fit very nice and look like great quality. Will have to send back. Wish I didn't have to. Afraid that the replacement may do the same thing.___ I held on to the boots. and i used them for a tree job. They feel great and my feet didn't hurt at the end of the day. Another quick lace eyelet came off. If it were not for that these boots would be great. I believe it is now to late to send back. Guess i will have to find a shoe repair place to have them repaired.
on January 25, 2018
These boots are sheer perfection. I say this with going on to my 4th pair.

Do I work in construction - no
Am I a school teacher on my feet all the time with these on everyday - yes. (The kids love it 😆.)
These boots last me at least a year each. They are comfy right from the opening of the box. The quality of fabric is thick and durable. The steel toe bit can withstand a middle school child who realizes “oh my god your boot is steel toe!” Then proceeds to jump on my foot. My only con about the boot is that they don’t make them anymore.

The rubber sole is great for motorcycle riding too!

I really wish keen would keep making these. They’re my absolute favorite boot of all time. *preferably in black!!
review image
on November 18, 2017
Fit well heel ripped due to heel support. Contacted keen immediate credit on there site for full retail price. No longer offered. Shoe 3 stars keen warranty 5 star
on February 8, 2016
would get the whole 5 stars if they were not soooo big ,... i wear a size 9 boot ,.. my foot seems normal and usual boots run as the size is to be expected. These how ever are way to large to be comfortable . I ordered a 9 and wore them to just get used to them and acquainted. I should have sent them right back and got a 8 i believe . The amount of play forward and back and side to side leave me feeling unsecured. Boot construction though ,,, i am in awe!

Update ; i sold the size 9's to a buddy and got an 8 for my size 9 foot . the 8 started really tight but broke in , in about a month and are perfect.
on October 31, 2015
I've had these boots for almost a year now. I've been waiting to see how they hold up before I write a review. I've tried Danner, Timberland, Haix, Georgia, to name a few. I'm a plumber going through crawl spaces, digging ditches, wet environments, really putting all my boots to the test. None have held up as well as these Keen's. They are flat out the best work boots I have ever worn. Comfortable, water proof, no tears, no stitches coming apart, the soles are still in great shape. I usually end up purchasing a new pair after a year from any of the other brands, but not with these. I imagine at least another years worth or more out of these. Oil 'em up, put some new laces in 'em and set to go for another year. Love these boots and will only be purchasing Keen's from now on. Buy them now!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.