Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 78 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 82 reviews
on May 31, 2013
I like that the back of shoe is straight without "wings" rising on the achillies..Overall I am pleased with the shoe. It could use more support in arch area, use a metatarsal insert for extra support.

I also like that the back of the shoe is not deep and rising above the ankle bone, . and the wider width in front of shoe is great for my bunion..

After reading all the helpful comments I did size up from 9 1/2 to a 10. I just ordered 2 different pair of Keen sandals based on reviews.

Free shipping and free returns encouraged me to order shoes on Amazon, I had to return 2 other brands of shoes until I got the Keen pair.
on June 19, 2013
Over the last 6 - 7 years, I've had maybe a dozen pair of Keen shoes, all similar to this- lace up, relatively simple women's shoes that I wear exclusively for work (where I am on my feet all day). This is the least comfortable pair of Keens I've ever purchased- the footbed is much harder than other Keens and I've never had a pair with so little arch support. They are definitely a disappointment.

Positives are- the sizing is relatively true. I usually wear a 10 and a 10.5 fits very well, where other Keen shoes I've had to go a full size up. Other reviewers have commented on the low height of the shoe where it hits the Achilles tendon, but I don't find it to be particularly noticeable.
on August 6, 2013
The soles of these shoes are thinner and less stiff than the Presidio, so the ball of the foot fully flexes while walking. That's bad news for those of us who suffer from arthritis and need either a rocker or rigid bottom shoe. If you have normal feet, please note that this style runs shorter and narrower than both the Presidio and Toyahs. I needed a full size larger shoe in the Sterling City Lace. On the plus side, the Forest Green model is made in suede, for a softer feel. And the color is true to it's name.
on June 12, 2014
This is my second purchase of Keen Women's footwear. (I have a pair of Hoodoo water proof boots). Have only just opened these, haven't worn them yet, but love love love them. True to fit true to colour. Very happy. Great product. My partner has several pairs of Keen's and he is gradually replacing all his footwear with Keens. I think I will be doing the same. I have now placed an order for Zurich boots. Can't wait until they arrive!
There was a small glitch with the local deliverer scanning them as "delivered" when in fact they had not. Took a few local phone calls and an email to Track and Trace to figure out what was going on with them. Found them and I then chose to pick them up from the couriers. That was a bit disappointing as it is supposed to a reliable service. But it won't put me off ordering again.
on January 11, 2013
The achilles region of the shoe was a bit low cut and therefore less supportive (vs. Presidio style from Keen) than I am used to.
Also, I prefer the leather interior of the shoe compartment vs. the fabric that this style has.
on November 26, 2012
I really like these. I have narrow heels and they fit really well, plus they feel more glove-like and look less clunky than other Keen oxfords I have tried. I do wish the sole were a bit thicker.
on September 8, 2014
I was looking for new black work shoes. I work in a professional office, but can never quite pull of those cute shoes with two inch heals. So I was looking for something that has a semi professional look, with good tread. These fit the bill. They are solid black, thin black shoe laces and good tread.

My only issue is that the heal is cut a bit short. So it hits my achilles tendon at an uncomfortable point. I found if wear mid-weight socks, it solves the problem. But for the price of Keen's, I wasn't expecting to have to change my socks.
on December 18, 2013
The toe area is not tapered. Ergo, your toes are not squished together. My wife really likes Keens because of this feature.
The insole that comes with this shoe is actually very good. This is the first shoe we didn't go out and buy a new premium insole to replace the factory one.
After a long day of walking my wife is still smiling.
Which makes me smile.
on October 16, 2013
I Have H2O sandals and a pair of red fashion sneakers I bought a few years back. I was very happy with the fit for both these pairs of Keens. I recently purchased two pairs of sandals and a pair of the Sterling City Lace Oxford and none of these shoes fit like the originals. I am very disappointed as I thought I found a shoes brand to fit my wide high arched feet. Really my old pairs of Keens are like they were made for my foot. I found this shoe to be narrow and returned it. I kept one pair of the sandals even though they don't fit as nicely as my old pair. I would recommend Keen go back to their original design and keep it reliable. Now I am still looking for a good fit from other shoe makers.
on October 28, 2013
(Wife) These shoes are very comfortable, and a good fit! I stood for a long period of time, wearing these shoes, and no sore feet. The arch support could be a bit better, for those who need a really GOOD arch support, keep this in mind. The `Presidio` model has superior arch support...just fyi. I wanted these in `red` but they were sold out :( The sole is not as think as the Presidio or the Toyah, but it`s still good. Hmmmmm, sounds like I`m not too impressed with these shoes, but that couldn`t be further from the truth. There is a good price break on some of the colours in this model as well, so what`s not to love?? I would definitely recommend these shoes for sure.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.