Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on April 21, 2013
Sized up 1/2 size for a perfect fit. This is one of the lighter soles that Keen makes. It is a supportive,well made and adjustable sandal. The protective toe guard is the smaller version that Keen makes. I think of this one as sort of the around town uniform surface walking sandal. A ventilated sports shoe. Comfortable right out of the box. The heel strap is a bit of a pull to get on. Once you get used to it it is not so much of a challenge as a comfortable strap that keeps your sandals on in the water and other situations that might want to suck them off your feet. I have wide feet with a high instep and a medium arch. These work well for me.
on August 15, 2013
Originally I balked at having to pay so much for these shoes. However, after dropping my kayak on my toe with the result of pulling the toenail almost halfway off and then twisting my ankle while carrying the kayak to the water, I decided that it might be worth the price to have some quality outdoor shoes. These are the ones! They are so comfortable! Lightweight and sure-footed - I haven't slipped or twisted my ankles since I started wearing them. I have used them in rivers, ponds and the ocean. They are lightweight, easy to clean - just give 'em a good rinsing off under the hose - and they dry quickly. Even when sand gets inside all you have to do is shake your foot a little and it comes right out or swish it around in the water and the sand is gone. I wear a 7.5 and they fit true to size. I can't emphasize how comfortable they are. They are worth every penny I have spent on them.
on November 29, 2016
This is the first time I've bought a pair of shoes on line, especially when I've never worn this style before. They fit exactly... I usually wear them without socks. But I have worn them a few times this fall with ankle socks and they fit fine when I loosened the laces a little. My brother-in-law encouraged me to buy Keens for outdoor use... especially long walks and in my kayak. (I bought the orange pair to match my kayak!!) I am very satisfied with them.
on January 23, 2013
I got these for water volleyball and water exercise classes at the Y. I like the support they give me during extended time (3x a week for 2 1/2 hrs/day) in the water with my high arches. The fit is true to size and doesn't slip on my narrow heel. I have recommeded these shoes to several folks in my classes. I have tried other shoes that do not fit as well and with no seperate lining, no worry about bunching & twisting. Thank you for a great product!
on July 29, 2013
These were my first pair of keens. I'm glad I read the reviews beforehand as I am normally a 8.5 and all reviews said to order a 1/2 size larger. I wore these four-wheeling on the river and with all the mud and sand the blue is still as bright as when I bought them.
on January 10, 2013
The support these shoes give is amazing. I bought them for my spouse, and she doesn't want to take them off. She said she could walk in them all day.
on March 24, 2013
I had bought a pair of Keens before and loved them for their quality and comfort. I was looking for another pair since I use
them frequently when I kayak and get them wet so I wanted another pair to rotate them so I would always have dry paid to
start with. These fit the bill. They are comfortable and true to size and the color I purchased goes with pretty much everything
I wear to paddle.
on August 18, 2013
Sadly, I had to return this shoe. I love Keen sandals, and this one has a lot of potential. But I have arthritis, which causes my feet to be very sensitive. This shoe is well-made with the good fit and support I have come to expect from Keen. It does, however, run very narrow. For those who have less problematic feet, this is a good casual/water shoe.
on October 6, 2012
I love these shoes! I wear them almost every day. It did take about a week to get them broke in, but they are so comfy now!! Nice to wear when the weather is hot. They let your feet breathe nicely. Good looking enough I can wear them to work. I get tons of compliment from my co-workers and customers.
on April 1, 2013
As soon as i received these in the mail, i ripped off the sneakers that were already on my feet and tried them on and i was in HEAVEN! they're very comfortable and airy. the main reason i bought them was to be able to get into the water with my dog at a creek or lake but it hasn't been warm enough for that yet but only time will tell.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question