|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$62.25 - $194.24|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Made in the USA and Imported
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- Pull-on sport sandal featuring double-needle stitching and leather upper with logo hit at counter
- AEGIS Microbe Shield-treated lining
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Go back to the basics with the sandal that started it all, the Newport from KEEN. The secure fit strap design adjusts for a comfortable fit. The rubber outsole features a multi-directional lug pattern and razor siping for the right traction over wet.
Go back to the basics with the sandal that started it all, the Newport from KEEN. The secure fit strap design adjusts for a comfortable fit, and the washable nubuck leather looks good while remaining weather-resistant. The rubber outsole features a multi-directional lug pattern and razor siping for the right traction over wet and dry surfaces. The metatomical footbed conforms to your foot's shape for personalized comfort that's way beyond ordinary.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0000DYKET
- Item model number: newport-m-m-Parent
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 1, 2001
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I've been a Keen fan for many years, but the quality is going downhill. The footbed is much firmer than the Keens I first started wearing several years ago, there's not any cushion to make it comfy for hiking in. The leather seems cheaper than those of years gone by, and thinner. The strap above the heel rubs uncomfortably.
Unfortunately I haven't found any other sport sandals I like the features of enough to switch from Keen, but they shouldn't be resting on their laurels.
I also like these because they could be worn with pants at a semi formal type gathering they being leather they go nice with many different styles. Also these are pretty warm and could be worn during the Fall into early winter but that all depends on your geographic location in the world obviously I wouldn't recommend this to people in the upper northern latitudes but I'm in western NC where we have more mild winters so ultimately it's up to your tolerance for cold. That concludes my review of the Keen Newport Sandal hybrid. I hope I managed to answer a lot of the basic questions people thinking of buying usually have. Happy hunting.
These last a VERY long time and protect your toes from all sorts of harm while traveling, hiking, doing water sports, etc.
Morocco was a Class 2 scramble to 7000+ feet and a Class 1 to the same altitude. I chose not to haul my Keen hiking boots along on a three week trip for two hikes and the Newports did not disappoint.
Update May 2016 - the sandals are still doing well with the exception that the left heel has come unstitched. I can still wear them but unknown for how long. Not a good thing for not even a year of wear.
March 2017 - Now the right heel is coming undone. Must be a weak spot in stitching.