|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$63.52 - $196.83|
- Made in the USA and Imported
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- Pull-on sport sandal featuring double-needle stitching and leather upper with logo hit at counter
- AEGIS Microbe Shield-treated lining
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Go back to the basics with the sandal that started it all, the Newport from KEEN. The secure fit strap design adjusts for a comfortable fit. The rubber outsole features a multi-directional lug pattern and razor siping for the right traction over wet.
Go back to the basics with the sandal that started it all, the Newport from KEEN. The secure fit strap design adjusts for a comfortable fit, and the washable nubuck leather looks good while remaining weather-resistant. The rubber outsole features a multi-directional lug pattern and razor siping for the right traction over wet and dry surfaces. The metatomical footbed conforms to your foot's shape for personalized comfort that's way beyond ordinary.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0000DYKET
- Item model number: newport-m-m-Parent
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 1, 2001
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Update May 2016 - the sandals are still doing well with the exception that the left heel has come unstitched. I can still wear them but unknown for how long. Not a good thing for not even a year of wear.
March 2017 - Now the right heel is coming undone. Must be a weak spot in stitching.
With most shoes, I find that my feet get tired after a few hours and I need to take them off. (I typically slip into my Birks the minute I walk in the door). But I find that I can wear my Keens from the minute I get up in the morning until bedtime with no ill effects. My feet feel just great in them, all day long. I've read of some user complaints about durability, and I can't comment about those yet. (I'll update this review down the line, however.) So far, I have nothing but love for these wonderful shoes.
Most recent customer reviews
Product feels great, well made and built to last.