- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: Lawyers & Judges Publishing Company, Inc.; 1 edition (January 21, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1930056524
- ISBN-13: 978-1930056527
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.2 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,715,992 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
How to Keep Your Loved One Safe in a Nursing Home 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Pre-order today
About the Author
Dr. Andrew Weinberg is currently Professor of Clinical Medicine at the University of South Carolina School of Medicine and Director of Geriatrics and Extended Care at the Dorn VA Medical Center in Columbia, SC. He has previously held faculty appointments at the Yale School of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Mayo Medical School and the Emory University School of Medicine