Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Keep the box set or individual DVDs of Godfather and Godfather II?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 31, 2008, 2:54:19 PM PST
GoodListener says:
Help! I received gifts of the ox set of the restoration, as well as individual DVDs of Godfather and Godfather II (both restored versions). I really don't care about Godfather III at all - thought it was a lousy movie. Can people who have the box set advise me about which to keep? Are the extras in the box set worth it...? Or is they just a bunch of junk and will just take up space?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 10, 2009, 12:10:19 PM PST
JD Daltry says:
Leave the box set, take the cannoli's.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 12, 2009, 8:13:03 AM PST
GoodListener says:
Hah! Should I take this (somewhat) literally, that I should keep the individual DVDs and skip the box set? Or is this entirely a (very funny) joke?

Thanks.

Posted on Apr 11, 2015, 8:29:12 PM PDT
I bought the first box set released in 2001 when Paramount PROMISED it would be the only way to buy them. Needless to say when they released them individually. I was pissed at one of my favorite company's for lying to the public, and demanded an apology. However, since I bought my copy used and for a bargain price, I am content with it as is. Until of course, the chronological trilogy is released on DVD (had the one of I and II on tape and missed out on the trilogy copy).
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Dec 31, 2008
Latest post:  Apr 11, 2015

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer