KeepCup, Reusable Glass Cup Brew Cork, Medium 12oz | 340mls, Press
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$6.00 (19%)|
|Material||Tempered Glass with Cork Band|
|Item Weight||0.6 Pounds|
|Capacity||12 Fluid Ounces|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- THE CUP THAT STARTED THE REUSE REVOLUTION: Made from durable tempered glass, designed to be loved and looked after. Use it and join the movement. Reuse it and change the world.
- BARISTA STANDARD: For the coffee maker. Drafted vessel for the perfect pour, and sits under coffee machine group heads, keeping extraction and crema intact. Volumes replicate industry standard single use cup sizing, for correct coffee to milk ratio, ease of cafe workflow and speed of service.
- DESIGNED FOR DRINKING PLEASURE ON THE GO: Splashproof, press fit lid that allows room for your nose, while mouthpiece ensures optimal liquid and aroma flow. Lovely to drink from, lid on or off. Lightweight, easy to carry and fits comfortably in your hand and cup holders.
- DOING GOOD BUSINESS: 1% of all KeepCup revenue is donated annually to protect the environment. Manufactured locally where possible, with all products hand-assembled in our warehouses - keeping jobs in our local community. BCorp certified - we measure to improve social and environmental performance. Single-use free, we help convert people and organisations into committed reusers.
- HYGIENIC AND EASY TO LOOK AFTER: Plug closure keeps mouthpiece covered when not in use, and has easy assembly for cleaning and care. Handwash to preserve cork band. Independently lab tested to ensure products are free from BPA, BPS, phthalates including DEHP, lead and cadmium.
- MADE TO LAST: Durable parts made fit for purpose. Modular design allows fit across multiple products so you can replace the part, not the product. Replacement parts available from KeepCup.com
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
This is the cup that started the reuse revolution. Designed for drinking pleasure on the go, KeepCup was the world's first barista-standard reusable coffee cup, and has been embraced by reusers around the world.
Use it and join the reuse revolution. Reuse it and change the world. Don't waste today.
The KeepCup Brew Cork range is made from durable tempered glass with a natural cork band that is sustainably harvested from living cork trees in Portugal. It's available in standard coffee volumes for the perfect barista pour: XXS 04oz, XS 6oz/177ml, S 8oz/ 227ml, M 12oz/ 340ml, L 16oz/ 454m.
Our products are designed to be modular, so that you can replace the part, not the product. For parts, more colour options or for product and care information, visit Keepcup.com.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Take them with a grain of salt. This is basically a bomb proof PAPER CUP. It's made of high quality glass of course, and all that, but it should be handle as if its a take out cup. It's temperature retention properties are roughly the same as that. If it's -20 and you have to walk 8 miles, its not gonna be warm, but neither would a PAPER CUP. You also can't pick paper cups up by the lid. They spill. I've done it more than once with a $5 latte and almost cried. It was totally on me, with a assist from gravity.
I've gotten a lot of good feedback from the Baristas in my town. They think its cool and they are able to treat it just like their disposable cups. It's also comes in sizes that coffee shops have, so you aren't paying for more or less by bringing your own cup.
If you love the experience of a PAPER CUP, but don't want throw out 6-8 of them a week, buy this. And don't forget, to treat it like the most expensive PAPER CUP you've ever bought. Love it for what it is, not what it isn't.
I understand the lack of insulation, it's not bad but it's not anything like a double wall or metal travel mug. This wasn't super important to me, really only the 16oz is in danger of getting cold. My only complaint is just the edge of the cork is very sharp and I literally hand washed gently and rubbed with a sponge and towel, but the material is already missing some. You can tell where the cork making the corner literally broke down after one gentle, although hot, hand wash and is now all textured.
We'll see how it goes. Other than the frightening first hand wash, I don't think there's another cup or travel mug with quite the same looks and it's super sharp.
Top reviews from other countries
The cup looks good and is very nice to hold in the hand. If you use it to buy take away coffees, the glass cup feels nice and warm and is not too hot to hold. The cork provides insulation if you want it, but I don't find the fact that the cork band is quite slim a problem. It's also nice to think that in small way I am supporting the cork industry (cork forests support a lot of biodiversity). I wash my cup by hand and the cork feels very robust under this kind of wear. It's not suitable for a dishwasher.
The silicone cap fits tightly so it feels secure. I have noticed that coffee shops want me to take the cap off for them. Once full, I tend to swivel the light grey stopper over the drinking hole to prevent spillage. The manufacturers don't recommend this as they say sealing a hot drink like this can cause a build up of pressure. I can see their point, but my coffees are not so very hot and I only do it for very short periods when I am on the go. I like the fact that the cup wont leak, so I can run for a bus or whatever.
Once I've finished my coffee I use the light grey stopper to cover the drinking hole again which stops any dregs leaking into my bag and keeps the drinking hole clean. It all works perfectly and I can't imagine wanting to use a disposable cup again.
The only very slight issue I've encountered is that when I used the cup for a rooibosh tea the other day, there was a slight taste of coffee about it. I'm not really bothered, but perhaps some might be. I thought I had cleaned it well, but nevertheless the silicone lid seems to pick up strong flavours a bit.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 28, 2019
- ZERO insulation: Coffee / tea gets cold just as in a paper cup. Because of the cork band, you can't use the microwave to reheat.
- Poor spill/leak proof: The little cap on the lid barely keeps the liquid from spilling out. The liquid inside still seeps out along the edge of the cap.
- Design issue: The glass gets very hot and the pretty cork band does work as a handle, but its size and position makes it somewhat awkward to hold the cup. The band is narrow that I can use only two fingers, and its position in the top-middle makes the hold feel not very stable.
The cup was okay during the summer months with cold drinks but now I am seriously considering buying a another travel mug that actually keeps my drink warm. I probably won't purchase this cup again.
Disappointing as I love the look of it and also the smaller version where I don't have these issues. I'd love to know if I just have a faulty model or if this is the norm.
I love this mug, I make my coffee in the morning in it, drink it in the car on the way to work, use it at work. Sometimes I walk the dog with a coffee. I like that it doesn’t affect the flavour the way that plastic mugs do and it’s portable, and the parts are replaceable.
I also got really excited about the Pantone references for the lid (I’m a graphic designer) so was really excited about getting it in Pantone Black 7 which is one of my favourite pantones, but obviously I didn’t get to geek out in the end because stupid amazon just sent me the lid in K instead.