Peace Keeper Tall Rectangular Working Clock Gun Concealment Diversion Safe
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fully functional and decorative rectangular clock modified to work as a diversion safe with a large secret stash compartment hidden behind the face of the clock that uses a hinge and magnetic clasp enclosure to open and close with ease
- The hidden storage space is great for hiding small valuables like keys, cash, jewelry, credit cards, etc. and also fits many types of handguns. It is felt lined to protect your belongings from damage
- It would not look out of place on a mantel, shelf, table or any other common area a clock might be found
- According to the Police departments, diversion safes are far better than regular safes since burglars only spend about six minutes inside a home or office and usually only search common areas, like underneath beds or inside closets. They are also a fraction of the cost of normal safes
- The everyday time function of the clock only requires one (1) AA battery for power, which is included in the package
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
For Concealment and Convenient Storage of your Handguns and Other Valuables - Solid Wood with Rich Mahogany Stain - Reliable quartz movement with magnetically latched, hinged front panel - Holds a large handgun and other valuables
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Love the lock on the back (comes with keys). Great option to have!!
Cheaper than concealment furniture! Holds my Ruger Security 9 & spare magazine no problem.
Definitely recommend purchasing. Definitely worth the price.
I read some of the reviews and they didn't seem bad. I was concerned that the clock would tick loudly, but the reviews seemed to say that it was not audible; I guess they meant before you put the battery in. Mine is loud. I decided to take the battery back out and about destroyed the clock; cheep. I really didn't expect a high end piece, but for $50 dollars I was disappointed. I have seen better quality out of a high school shop class.
To sum it up with a Star Wars meme: These aren't the droids you're looking for, move along.
Its a very sylish clock that gives his office desk a very nice decorated touch.
The wood is beautiful, as its more of a cherry red wood than the usual brown wood. The face of the clock also is very cute. An off white color which goes perfectly with the red wood.
The hidden compartment is perfect for papers, money, jewelry and maybe a smaller hand gun.
My husband owns a bigger hand gun (I am kicking myself for not being able to remember what though), but its a little too big to fit and hide in this clock.
But, all in all, it was a nice gift he enjoyed. And it isn't at all too tacky to have in your home.