- Series: Campus (Book 333)
- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: University of California Press (April 26, 1982)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0520046374
- ISBN-13: 978-0520046375
- Product Dimensions: 5.6 x 0.6 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #586,640 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Keepers of the Game: Indian-Animal Relationships and the Fur Trade (Campus)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2017
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Inside Flap
About the Author