- File Size: 762 KB
- Print Length: 393 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: July 10, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008K32ITK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #329,950 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $10.00 (77%)
Keeping Up With Kenna Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Kenna's story is one of faith, hope, love, caring, and advocacy. It is one of survival and the true spunk of a very little girl from the get go...and the faith of her parents, and that of her nurses and doctors...and the lessons they all learned from each other; the relationships they built; and the growing wonderment of a little girl who seemed to have the personality of an old soul and the true desire to thrive and live no matter what it took. Kenna's journey and that of her her family and nurses and doctors will warm your heart, teach you much and make you wish you knew this little girl and her family...and they gifts they could teach us every day.
The only negatives that got annoying to me were the typos and the repetitious things the author said over and over.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've been following Kenna and her journey through life for a few years.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Professionals & Academics > Medical
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Specific Groups > Special Needs
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Special Needs
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biographies & Memoirs > Professionals & Academics > Medical
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Special Needs