- File Size: 256 KB
- Print Length: 59 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: The Wild Rose Press, Inc. (March 4, 2014)
- Publication Date: March 4, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00IT4QLOI
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#716,936 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1102 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories
- #6187 in Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Gay
- #9403 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Gay Fiction
Keeping Secrets From Sir Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I have to say I am disappointed in the book because the blurb made me think that the story was building over time and there were all these secrets that were putting the relationship in jeopardy. But no. I won't tell you what the secret is, but it isn't anything much at all. And the story is set over a couple of hours only. So the building up part is not even there. In this case the blurb is better than the book. That is not to say there is a problem with the writing because there isn't. I would have preferred build up of tension for both the characters - which is not really there. There is frustration on Kane's part but it is really short lived.
Could have been better. The length is short but that isn't the problem. The focus was good but the overall package was ultimately unsatisfying.
Basically this story is just a peek into the lives of Drew (sub) and his Sir, Kane. Drew has to be in charge at his very stressful job and the D/s relationship with Kane helps to keep him balanced and grounded and able to do his job well. The author does a wonderful job in letting us see that they have a very loving relationship as well as a D/s relationship. I truly love these types of BDSM stories because you can connect with the characters so much more and the storyline and scenes are that much more intense.
So this story is about Drew is feeling like Kane is so stressed at his job that he just can't give him the domination he's needing at this moment in time. He feels like he will be more of a burden to Kane and make him feel guilty so he doesn't share this feeling. But his inner brat kind of takes over and he decides to take his pleasure into his own hands - which is a no no in their relationship. Of course he gets caught....which he wanted to really....and the scene is quite intense from there. I won't give any details away....but I loved the mix of some very HOT m/m action and very SWEET loving. I hope for more from this author! And I wouldn't mind a longer story involving these two yummy guys either!!! ;)
Most recent customer reviews
This book is going one that has a mixed rating for me. On one hand, the smut factor of the book was off the charts (as you will read later on...Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Gay
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Romantic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > LGBT > Gay Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > LGBT > Short Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > LGBT > Gay Romance