- File Size: 1109 KB
- Print Length: 220 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: January 30, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01MSDB4V7
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #94,548 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Keeping Secrets: A romantic cozy mystery laced with magic (Glen Falls Mystery Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Kat and her boss/roommate Summer are interesting leading ladies that you want to root for, especially because their lives are so complicated--both in business and in romance. I enjoyed the banter between Kat and Alex, who is way too lovable to hate (even though the other characters do).
A great start to a new series!
The book is not badly written from the aspect of grammar or spelling. It even has a pretty good premise. That's were things fall apart. The pace and timing of the book are all over the map. The characters are not well developed and past problems with an ex are frequently alluded to but not explained until almost the end of the book.
Some timing issue involve a development that is being built in two month, She has two to three jobs but still has time to investigate. 90 percent of the story is moving at basically a snails pace and then it was like she realized how much she had written and in a few pages had the majority of activity in the story take place the bad guy vanquished and the heroine finds her true love.
Editing is badly needed and planning the action of the story out so it is spread through the book would be a good idea as well.
The author is English and while there is not a lot of English idiom there are quite a few places where the phrasing or terminology will not immediately register. I read Adele Abbot, Sharon Kara and Kennedy Chase so I am not unaware of English Idiom. It just seems to be less jarring when the book is well paced and the plot well done.
I would have probably gone for a three had not so much of the meat of the book taken place in the last few pages.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Amateur Sleuths
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Cozy > Crafts & Hobbies
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Supernatural > Vampires
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Supernatural > Werewolves & Shifters
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Supernatural > Witches & Wizards
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Women Sleuths
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Cozy > Crafts & Hobbies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Women Sleuths