Industrial Deals Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(1 star). See all 97 reviews
on June 26, 2017
I paid money to see this out of curiosity. These airheads are about as interesting as a cow pie.
on June 16, 2015
Watched it for interest considering recent news with Caitlyn Jenner. I had never paid attention to them before. How boring
on December 18, 2014
i bought this years and years ago and it really sucks now just as much as it did then lol
on September 25, 2015
I did not order this product
on May 13, 2016
This show is ridiculous.
on May 4, 2016
Did not even work don't waiste your money
on October 5, 2009
Hey guys,

As a regular Amazon customer I was surprised to receive my KUWTK season 1 dvd and find that it will not play on any on my dvd players. I have purchased dozens of dvds from amazon and never had a problem. I can't give a proper review as I have yet to view an episode!! Such a shame...
on May 6, 2017
Tragic. Perhaps the greatest athlete in modern human history reduced to....nothing.
He was nice and genuine and truly gifted and became a shameless self promoter, squandering himself, becoming a shell, and his compulsion, superficiality, and aimlessness, in parasitical and symbiotic mass, met its equal with his third wife bringing American culture to new depths in a repulsive display.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 9, 2015
I looked this up hoping that boxed sets of this show weren't a thing...

I'm currently questioning the direction humanity is going for having immortalized swill like this.
on October 24, 2015