New Keezel 2.0 VPN Portable Router | Built-in Firewall for Wireless Internet Connection | VPN Router That Creates Online Security and Privacy on Any Wi-Fi Network | Travel Power Bank Included
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NEW KEEZEL VPN ROUTER FOR HOME AND ON THE GO: Keezel is a cybersecurity device that protects you from malware, ransomware, hackers and snoopers. It keeps you secure and private online. This VPN is portable so you can use it at home and take it with you when you travel or work remotely. Portable VPNs are PERFECT GIFTS for travelers, students (who are at danger of being hacked on campus), anyone who wants peace of mind and extra protection from credit-card theft, account hacking or identity theft.
- HOW WE'RE DIFFERENT – 1. WE FOCUS ON SECURITY – We provide you with end-to-end encryption of all data, powerful firewalls, ad blocking & anti-phishing. Your device is never connected to an unsecure network when using our portable VPN unlike using a VPN service. 2. PORTABLE AND FAST – Take your online security with you anywhere with our portable VPN router and experience fast Internet browsing through your Wi-Fi network.
- WHY KEEZEL VPN? The Keezel portable VPN protects any WiFi device such as laptops, tablets and all smartphones. When using your VPN at home you can protect your smart home gadgets such as your Smart TV, cameras, doorbells, smart light system and baby monitors. One VPN device can protect all of your devices! Keezel provides a free lifetime service and continuous software updates and daily threat updates to protect you from 1000 new threats every day.
- KEEZEL VS VPN SOFTWARE: The problem with other VPN services is that you must connect your device to the Wi-Fi network first and then use that connection to establish the VPN tunnel, meaning you will be connected to an unsecured network until the VPN tunnel is established. This puts your data at risk. The internet is not safe so it is important to have a constant secure connection. Keezel is a modern must-have solution to stay secure and private on all your devices in this day and age.
- BUY TODAY RISK-FREE - Start securing your Wi-Fi network connection today with our portable VPN. We provide instructions with your order to install your Keezel on all of your devices. We’re confident you will never go back to using other VPN apps and services again after you experience the Keezel premium wireless portable VPN router. If you are not happy with your portable VPN, let us know, and we will not rest until we solve the problem. We are here to help!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The New Keezel 2.0 is the easiest way to protect yourself online
Keezel is a cybersecurity device that provides you with state of the art protection from malware, ransomware, hackers and snoopers. It keeps you secure and private online.
Easy to Use
Compatible with...a lot
Keezel is compatible with any WiFi enabled device including: laptops, tablets, smartphones, Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku and more!
Keezel can easily protect up to 10 devices at the same time.
How it works
The Keezel 2.0 is simple to use and is designed to make online security accessible for everyone.
When you turn on your Keezel it creates a separate WiFi network just for you. Connect to your personal WiFi on your phone or laptop, just as you would connect to any other WiFi network.
Then you can connect your Keezel to a nearby WiFi, such as the WiFi network in your hotel, the airport or your home. Keezel now ‘sits’ between your devices and the internet to protect your data and devices from hackers.
Your Keezel 2.0 comes with easy to follow instructions!
Keezel 2.0 Features
End-to-end encryption of all data from any of your connected devices so that no one can see what you are doing on your devices (meaning the government, your internet providers or hackers).
Powerful firewall that keeps hackers from getting access to your personal and private data and photos.
Ad-blocking to remove ads from websites you visit. Ads are a frequent source of malware, Keezel helps you stay clean.
Anti-phishing to prevent you and family members from accidentally clicking a malicious link that could result in credit-card theft, account hacking, ransomware or identity theft.
Why You Need a Keezel 2.0
Avoid Credit Card Theft
Hackers can steal your identity and take out loans in your name. If this happens you will lose money and your credit score drops immediately. This situation is a real life nightmare and sometimes it is impossible to get your money and credit score back. Keezel protects you against identity theft by preventing hackers from gaining access to your bank accounts.
Keep Your Online Activity Private
Big companies are monitoring your online activity. Social media companies, internet providers, insurance companies, banks and marketing companies track you online and profile of all your private activity. They sell this data to other companies and you have no choice who sees this information. Keezel anonymizes your online identity using a VPN. This means big companies can no longer see what you do online, track you and sell your data.
Did you know all of your smart gadgets at home and in the office are at risk of getting hacked? Hackers commonly target baby monitors, toys, smart light systems and even refrigerators. Once hackers are on your network they can access all of your information. Keezel protects all of your connected smart devices in your home and office.
Keezel 2.0 Tech Specs
- Dual Core CPU processor
- 512 MB ram
- 8000 mAh battery (Keezel lasts around 20 hours on a charge)
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n at 2.4ghz and 5ghz
- Access to VPN servers around the world
- Works with any WiFi compatible device
Start Protecting Your Devices Today!
Click add to cart to start protecting all of your Wifi enabled devices today! The internet is not safe so it is important to have a constant secure connection every time you connect. Keezel is a modern must-have solution to stay secure and private on all your devices in this day and age.
Compare with similar items
Keezel’s portable VPN router protects all of your devices against cyber criminals and provides you with online security from any location through Ad-Blocking & Anti-Phishing Encryption. Stay secure through any Wi-Fi connection with our portable cyber security device. You can use your VPN at home and on-the-go with a connection from any browser. You can also keep your devices charged through the on-board 8000 mAh power bank in your Keezel. The Keezel cybersecurity device protects you from malware, ransomware, hackers and snoopers and keeps you secure and private online. The Keezel VPN is portable so you can use it at home and take it with you when you travel or work remotely. It is a simple to use VPN device with 4 important security features: 1. End-to-end encryption of all data from any of your connected devices so that no one can see what you are doing on your devices (meaning the government, your internet providers or hackers). 2. Powerful firewall that keeps hackers from getting access to your personal and private data and photos. 3. Ad blocking to remove ads from websites you visit. Ads are a frequent source of malware. 4. Anti-phishing to prevent you from accidentally clicking a malicious link that could result in credit-card theft, account hacking, ransomware or identity theft. Keezel protects all of your WiFi devices such as laptops, tablets and smartphones. When used at home your Keezel VPN will protect your smart home gadgets such as your Smart TV, cameras, doorbells, smart light system, and baby monitors. Keezel is perfect for: Gift for travelers Gift for digital nomads Gift for mom Gift for dad Gift for college student
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In addition, I tried to set it up at home and it would often not recognize my network and when it eventually did kept telling me I needed to accept terms and conditions to access my home WiFi and then would open up a blank window each time so I could never get to the next step. I took it to my office and was able to get it working in 20 minutes. About ready to take it home and see how it works there.
I am wondering if I didn't have the unit sufficiently charged (I plugged it in for about an hour after I took it out of the box), which caused my issues at home because I kept it plugged in overnight before taking it with me to work. Whatever the reason, I think the company should not be so overly optimistic about how easy it is to get the system working.
Update: Finally got it to work at home, but not sure how (more specifically, what was I doing wrong before?). Only took 5 hours over the course of 3 evenings. I don't intend to use it at home but wanted to make sure it would work at multiple locations before I used it on vacation or trips to the library.
Further Update: I tried it several times at hotels I was staying at this past summer and fall. A couple of times I got it to work instantly (like it claimed). A couple of times I couldn't get it to work at all with hotel wi-fi (tried calling the support number for the hotel wi-fi and they weren't able to help me). The rest of the time it took me up to 3 hours before I could get a stable connection - at which point I was too fed-up and frustrated to actually do the work I bought this product for. Stopped using it.
A lot of the TV channels I was using it for now block the IP.
The range on the WiFi isn’t great.
Spent a lot of time rebooting.
Internal battery didn’t last too long.