Kegco BF STCK2-542-2_NT Standard Double Faucet Tower Kegerator No Tank Beer Conversion Kit, Black
|Price:||$253.09 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Polished Stainless Steel Dual Faucet Draft Beer Tower - 3" Column
- Kegco Premium Pro Series Dual Gauge Regulator with Splitter
- Two "D" System American Beer Lever Handle Tap Coupler
- Two 5 Foot Sections of 3/16" ID Beer & 5/16" ID Air line assemblies
- Please Note: Beverage Factory is the only Authorized Reseller of Kegco products
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Kegco Tower Kegerator Conversion Kits
Kegco's Tower Kegerator Conversion Kits make it easier than ever for beer lovers to convert refrigerators or chest freezers into professional looking draft beer dispensers! Kegco kits come complete with all of the high-quality equipment necessary to begin dispensing ice-cold draft beer from the comfort of your own home. We offer many different tower conversion kits to choose from, so you can select the style that works best for your needs and budget.
Included With Every Kit
Kegco 'D' System Keg Coupler
Each conversion kit utilizes Kegco's KT85D-L 'D' System Keg Coupler to tap domestic beer kegs. This NSF-approved commercial grade keg coupler features a sturdy nickel-plated forged brass body with a stainless steel probe, and is designed for use with all domestic brand American D system Sankey kegs. The lever-handle design is easy to use, and the 55-psi pressure relief valve helps ensure safety.
Kegco Double Gauge CO2 Regulator
Dual gauge CO2 regulators feature a top gauge that indicates the output pressure to the keg as well as a side gauge that indicates the remaining CO2 volume in the tank, so you can know when you're running out of gas. The Standard kit uses Kegco's 542 Pro Series Dual Gauge Regulator while the Deluxe and Ultimate Kits use Kegco's 762 Commercial Grade Dual Gauge Regulator.
Kegco Chrome Beer Faucet
This premium quality faucet features a forged brass body with a highly polished chrome finish. It has a brass shaft assembly and lever with non-stick ball washer that ensures smooth operation. The lever features standard threading that is compatible with most branded tap handles, and each faucet comes complete with a sleek and durable black ABS plastic faucet knob.
Kegco 762 Commercial Grade CO2 Regulator
The Deluxe and Ultimate kits include the Kegco 762. Durably constructed to deliver a consistent flow pour after pour, this commercial grade dual gauge regulator features a T-style adjustment valve that makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside of the keg.
Kegco Stainless Steel Draft Beer Tower
This NSF approved 3-1/2 diameter air-cooled stainless steel draft tower is included with the Deluxe and Ultimate kits. It is the same tower used in many commercial beer dispense systems, and comes with chrome faucets, faucet knobs, and 5 feet of 3/16 inch I.D. beer line.
Kegco Surface Mount Stainless Steel Drip Tray
This stylish and convenient 100% stainless steel drip tray is included with the Deluxe and Ultimate kits. It is dishwasher safe and features a detachable grill for easy cleaning. It does not come with a drain, making it perfect for use where running a drain would be difficult.
Kegco KPCK32 Hand Pump Pressurized Cleaning Kit
The Ultimate Kit includes the Kegco KPCK32 cleaning kit. This deluxe hand pump pressurized cleaning kit is a must-have to easily and effectively clean your beer lines. It includes a 1/2 gallon cleaning bottle, Kegco beer line cleaner, and a convenient nylon brush.
|Regulator||Kegco 542 Dual Gauge Regulator||Kegco 762 Dual Gauge Regulator||Kegco 762 Dual Gauge Regulator|
|Keg Coupler||Kegco KT85D-L 'D' System Keg Coupler||Kegco KT85D-L 'D' System Keg Coupler||Kegco KT85D-L 'D' System Keg Coupler|
|Tower||Chrome Plated Metal||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Drip Tray||Surface Mount Stainless Steel Drip Tray||Surface Mount Stainless Steel Drip Tray|
|Cleaning Kit||Kegco KPCK32 Hand Pump Pressurized Cleaning Kit|
|Faucet Wrench||Standard Metal Faucet Wrench||Heavy Duty Faucet Wrench||Heavy Duty Faucet Wrench|
Compare to similar items
This item Kegco BF STCK2-542-2_NT Standard Double Faucet Tower Kegerator No Tank Beer Conversion Kit, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||brew-control||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||ABM COM|
|Color||Standard||Stainless Steel||Black||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Black|
This Kegco Standard Double Faucet Tower Conversion kit is the perfect solution for those who are converting a compact refrigerator or converting a freezer into a kegerator. This kit comes with brand new, high quality draft beer components and contains everything you will need to successfully convert your compact refrigerator/freezer into a kegerator at great savings. Please Note: Beverage Factory is the only Authorized Reseller of Kegco products. Products purchased outside of Beverage Factory are not genuine Kegco parts and will not be covered under Kegco's 1-year warranty.
Top Customer Reviews
Some thoughts for those wanting to do a conversion:
1. When considering a one tap tower vs. a two tap tower remember that keg beer is unpasteurized and lasts only 1-1.5 months. The smallest standard keg (1/6 barrel) holds something like 5.3 gallons. So unless you have a lot of beer drinkers all the time a two tap tower might be an unnecessary added cost.
2. I wouldn't recommend buying a new mini-fridge as you run the risk of destroying it if you drill the beer line hole in the wrong location. It took only a few days of looking around online (Craigslist) to find a used one for $60 that would fit the bill (look for one without a freezer).
3. There are PLENTY of videos online which show the conversion process and how NOT to damage your fridge, so once you have this kit it takes no longer than 30 minutes start to finish.
4. CO2 can be obtained from a gas supply store for much cheaper than a beverage supply store. Here in SC I can get a food grade CO2 fill up for $15 at Airgas National Welders.
I hope this info helps and you enjoy your kit as much as I do. Happy Drinking!
When I got the package there was a part missing, but a quick call to support and they had a replacement sent to me right away.
A few tips:
1. Most CO2 refill companies will require you exchange your tank for theirs - be prepared to give up the nice aluminum tank. Check your local fire extinguisher refill companies in the yellow pages and DO NOT use paintball refill retail outlets (some add lubricating oil to their CO2).
2. If running the tower mounted on a bar outside of the refrigerator, you will need to keep the beer line temperature at a cool 38 degrees. Do this by running the line through 2" PVC and using a 12 CPM pole fan (and 1" tube) inside the fridge to circulate the cool air through the pipe and tower. I used a 2.5" hole saw to accommodate the piping. Failure to do so will result in lukewarm foamy beer.
2/12/2014 UPDATE: Used the system for the Super Bowl and had a few issues. The one side was not getting CO2, not sure if it was a regulator problem or something else. Found it a few days later when the line side pressure was 2 psi. Checked the connections and looked for problems, turned the pressure up and problem solved. A week later, my CO2 bottle is empty after maybe a full sixtel (likely less) of beer from the two kegs. Got my 2.5lb bottle filled and checked for leaks only to find everything at the "Y" fitting leaking. Both valves in going into the "Y" and the "Y" going into the regulator. I guess when I tightened them initially, it wasn't tight enough. The one valve I couldn't get to stop leaking, so I removed it and then all the teflon tape, then had to put more on, probably close to 10-15 wraps before it actually stopped making bubbles with soapy water. Checked other areas and didn't find anymore leaks, but time will tell if I actually got them all. Hopefully they're all fixed now as I'd like to not loose all my CO2 before the beer is gone. I'd rather give it 2.5 stars if possible after the latest issue, but I can't give/take a half star.
2/27/2014 UPDATE: Another update, and the rating on this kit has dropped to 1 star. The regulator that came with the unit is bad. On top of all the leaks from it, it just doesn't work. I could not get it to maintain a constant serving pressure. It would either get set at 8-10 psi, then a few hours later be at 30+ psi, or you couldn't get the pressure to go up at all. Sadly, it usually increased steadily, and there is now a mess in my kegerator as it forced beer out of the lines at the faucet when it was over pressurized, and the beer leaked down into and onto everything inside the kegerator. I contacted the seller, and the response was "we frequently have regulator issues, here are instructions to fix it yourself". Sadly, it took several tries for them to actually send the instructions. I don't see how you sell a product when you frequently have problems with the most critical piece in the product. Needless to say, after I finally got the instructions and took apart the regulator, there was nothing inside it causing a problem, so I put it back together, and would you imagine that it is still bad? Now I need to try and get a refund. Luckily, the regulator that came with the kegerator is fine, so I just swapped the Y fitting over onto it. If I could buy again, I'd go spend another $20-30 somewhere else and get a different kit from another vendor, as this one is not living up to any standard other than poor.