Kegco HS-K15.5G-DTHRI Keg 15.5 Gallon (1/2 Barrel)
|Price:||$125.23 + $36.50 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 15.5 GALLON COMMERCIAL KEG: This brand new 15.5 US gallon full size, half barrel keg is an excellent choice for your professional brewery operation, and is used by breweries all over the world. Manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 certified facility, it has been produced to the highest standards of quality and workmanship. The sanitary 304 grade stainless steel construction makes this keg suitable for storing and dispensing wine, soda, kombucha, and cold brew coffee as well as beer.
- THREADED D SYSTEM SANKEY VALVE: This keg comes with a threaded Sanke D system valve already installed. Threaded type valves screw into the neck to install them. At the base of the valve is a lathe-cut gasket. This gasket may be different for specific threaded valve designs. A specific tool is required to remove the valve from the neck of the keg. The D system valve makes this keg compatible with D system keg couplers.
- SANITARY STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION: This keg is made entirely of food and beverage grade AISI 304 stainless steel. All seams have been TIG machine welded for smooth and consistent seams with no burn residue, making them resistant to contamination. All keg surfaces have been chemically descaled (pickled) and fully passivated for a clean, sanitary, and corrosive-free storage environment. This keg also features rolled top and bottom stainless steel chimes that are 20% thicker.
- FOR COMMERCIAL USE ONLY: This commercial keg is only intended for use by professional breweries that have the specialized equipment needed to properly clean and sanitize this style of keg. It is not recommended for use by home brewers who want to dispense their beer using a commercial keg. There is no way to effectively clean and sanitize this keg without specialized equipment, and we will not accept returns on commercial kegs purchased for home or personal use.
- KEG DIMENSIONS: This keg measures 16.8" in diameter and 23.25" tall (a D system keg coupler and beer line will at 5.5" to the height).
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Kegco 5 Gallon Commercial Keg - Drop-In D System Sankey Valve
HaveGet 128 OZ Mini Keg Style Growler Stainless Steel Beer Barrel Holds Beer Silver
Kegco 7.75 Gallon Quarter Slim Commercial Keg - Drop-In D System Sankey Valve
New Kegco 5 Gallon Home Brew Ball Lock Keg with Strap Handle homebrew Beer and Soda
|Shipping||$36.50||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$19.57|
|Sold By||The Beverage Factory||Amazon.com||HaveGet||Amazon.com||Quality Quick Ship||The Beverage Factory|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Silver||Stainless Steel||Silver||Stainless Steel|
Brand New Kegco HS-K15.5G-DTHRDI Keg holds 15.5 US Gallons. These full size, half barrel kegs are made entirely of food and beverage grade AISI 304 stainless steel. The keg features a sturdy threaded Sanke "D" System valve already installed. Fully rolled top and bottom stainless steel chimes. All seams have been TIG machine welded for smooth and consistent seams with no burn residue. All surfaces of the keg have been chemically descaled (pickled) and fully passivated to ensure a clean, sanitary and corrosive free surface. These kegs are manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 certified facility and are produced to the highest standards of quality and workmanship required for a food and beverage grade storage vessel. Used by breweries all over the world, these kegs are an excellent choice for your professional brewery operation.Please Note: Commercial kegs are intended to be used by professional breweries that have the specialized equipment to properly clean and sanitize these style kegs. These kegs are not recommended for use by home brewers who want to dispense beer using a commercial keg. There is no way to effectively clean and sanitize them without specialized equipment. We will not accept returns on these kegs purchased for home or personal use. Options:-Brewery name embossed or stamped on Chime-Threaded valves.-Quantity Discounts are available. Please call 1-800-710-9939 for details.Dimensions and Specifications: (15.5 gal)-Diameter = 16.125"-Height = 23.25"-Weight = 29.76 lbs. (empty)-Capacity = 15.5 US Gal. -Material = Stainless Steel AISI 304