Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.49 shipping
+ $7.49 shipping
Kegco KC KT85D-L Beer Keg Coupler D System Tap Lever Handle, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Kegco keg coupler features a commercial-grade construction that stands up to heavy use in demanding commercial environments like pubs, bars, and restaurants
- Specially designed with a lever handle that makes it more sturdy and reliable than standard wing handle style keg couplers
- NSF approved keg coupler features a durable nickel-plated forged brass body with a sanitary stainless steel probe
- This keg tap is compatible with all American "D" system sankey kegs and will be able to tap domestic brand beer kegs
- Keg coupler design includes a 55-psi pressure relief valve that allows over-pressurized gas to escape before it enters the keg
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Kegco KT85D-L American Keg Coupler is a durable and reliable addition to your beer system
Compatible with all American D System Sankey Kegs
The Kegco keg coupler is compatible with all American D System Sankey kegs, allowing you to easily enjoy your favorite domestic beer brands straight from the keg.
Commercial Grade Lever Handle
This keg coupler is designed with a commercial grade handle. Pull out the lever, then push it down to tap a keg. Pull it out and lift it up to untap it.
The coupler body is constructed with a tough nickel-plated forged brass for rugged durability and it features a stainless steel probe for the ultimate in sanitation.
|Handle||Commercial Grade Lever||Ergonomic Lever||Ergonomic Lever||Ergonomic Lever||Ergonomic Lever||Ergonomic Lever|
|Body||Nickel-Plated Forged Brass Body||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Probe||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Major Brands||Budweiser, Coors, Miller||Budweiser, Coors, Miller||Heineken, Becks, Stella Artois||Warsteiner, Hacker-Pschorr, Paulaner||Caffrey's Boddingtons, Anchor Steam||Schneider, Aventinus, Eiinbecker|
This is a commercial grade lever Handle keg coupler. The KT85D-L is compatible with all domestic brand kegs. This keg tap works with all American "D" system Sankey kegs. This coupler features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body with a stainless steel probe. To tap a keg all you have to do is pull out and then down on the lever handle to properly couple the keg.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I took this to a local home brew store to see what their thoughts are. They took a look and it appears that the tap was not properly lubricated and the metal parts were rubbing against each other internally. On top of that the liquid that was dripping out of the tap has also taken off the chrome. I am going to follow the advice the home brew store gave me and see if this tap will work now. If not I will see about getting our money back.
I will post a photo later of the tap.
I also noticed the couplers had a greasy film on them out of the box. I had to look up cleaning instructions on youtube since there were no instructions included.