- Shipping Weight: 150 pounds
- ASIN: B016P7OKHA
- Average Customer Review: 188 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#39,282 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- #106 in Exercise Bikes
Keiser M3i Indoor Cycle New Year Bundle
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Bundle includes: Keiser M3i Indoor Cycle, Media Tray, Stretch Pads, Floor Mat
- Industry’s First V-Shape Frame: Enables M3i to mimic different road-bike frames by allowing seat and handlebars to be raised in conjunction to adjust for riders of all sizes, from 4-foot-10 to 7-feet tall
- Bluetooth-enabled Interactive Cycling: Riders can connect to the Keiser M Series app and train with real-time graphs for power and heart rate, cadence range dials, FTP zones and more for a limitless array of workouts
- Durability and Beauty: Simple, elegant design makes the M3i extremely durable, virtually maintenance-free, and a sexy showpiece for your home or gym
- Made in the USA: The M3i is ONLY indoor bike built in the United States, ensuring the tightest quality control
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
KEISER M3i - THE ULTIMATE INDOOR BIKE
The Keiser M3i is the result of 20 years of engineering and manufacturing expertise and is designed to exceed the demands of indoor cyclists. The M3i combines the durability of a commercial-quality, American-made indoor bike with advanced connectivity to keep your rides at home, gym or health club motivating and engaging.
Durable and Virtually Maintenance Free
- The Keiser M3i is the ONLY indoor bike built in the United States, ensuring the tightest quality control
- Sweat is the #1 enemy of indoor cycling bikes. With a rear-mounted flywheel, the most vulnerable components on the M3i are kept out of the “sweat zone” safeguarding your bike from corrosion. The angled channel on the bike frame also flows excess fluid away from the drive-train.
- The single Poly-V belt transmits very high loads over very small pulleys, achieving a road-bike feel without the need for a heavy, perimeter-weighted flywheel or complicated drive-trains
- The belt’s pre-tensioned design requires zero adjustments, and the drive-train requires no maintenance other than routine inspection
Smooth and Whisper Quiet
- The simple, two-magnet eddy current resistance system combined with a Poly-V belt produces a smooth ride, without the noise and vibration of a cog belt
- Keiser’s attention to detail is unmatched. An integral part of our manufacturing process involves placing a sensitive microphone against the frame cover of the bike and giving the crank arms a heavy spin. If the bike doesn’t pass the strict noise test, it goes back for inspection.
Bluetooth-Enabled Computer: Get Connected
- The M3i was the FIRST indoor bike to offer Bluetooth LE connectivity to the cycling computer. With the Keiser M3i you have endless options, without having to commit to monthly fees.
- Put your own tablet on the media tray and enjoy your favorite streaming indoor cycling classes
- Join a pack of cyclists from all over the world in riding through virtual trails, or going head-to-head in a velodrome race
- Download the FREE Keiser M Series app to enjoy data tracking and guided cycling sessions at home, gym or health club.
WHY THE KEISER M3i?
It's simple. Because 'Good Enough' Isn't.
The Keiser M3i Indoor Bike provides a smooth, quiet and dependable ride, while the Bluetooth computer enables you to stay on top of all the latest and greatest from the indoor cycling world.
Check out our “Greatest Hits” below and see why Keiser is both a show-piece, and a show-stopper.
THE FIRST DRIVE TRAIN SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR MAGNETIC RESISTANCE
The competition endorsed Keiser’s engineering by following our lead on using magnetic resistance. They should also have copied our drive-train design.
Our simple drive-train, with just a single Poly-V belt, produces the higher speeds necessary for a lighter weight aluminum flywheel to provide the kinetic energy and magnetic resistance to simulate a quality road-like experience.
No required maintenance, zero adjustments: The belt’s pre-tension design also requires zero adjustments, and the M3i drive-train requires no maintenance other than routine inspection.
The Poly-V belt is THE choice of automotive manufacturers: The Poly-V belt is the preferred choice to run the accessories on the front of car engines, because it’s so quiet, durable, and reliable.
LIGHT, REAR-WHEEL DESIGN: More Reliable and Better Protected
Keiser proudly stands behind our rear-mounted, lightweight flywheel design.
Our fast-spinning flywheel gives you the same resistance as the heavy, perimeter-weighted competition, without the bulk and added weight of a 40+lb. flywheel.
Less maintenance, longer bike life.
Other indoor bikes mistakenly place the rider’s “sweat zone” directly over the flywheel and other vulnerable mechanisms – an obvious engineering flaw. With superior sweat protection, M3i owners can save money through lower maintenance costs and a longer bike life.
THE DIGITAL SYSTEM
The M3i digital display is simple, elegant and provides certifiably accurate data. No buttons to sweat on, no hard-to-decipher or overcomplicated read-out.
Just the magnetic resistance and our V-shaped frame, Keiser was the first to incorporate power output in “Watts” on an indoor bike. Combine the accuracy of our computer with Bluetooth technology and you have the data you need, with the apps and indoor cycling classes you want.
- The M3i digital display is simple, with everything a rider needs to know on a single screen
- Backlit display automatically turns on when the room light drops below a set level and remains on, unlike other bikes
- No buttons – eliminating inconvenience and a cause for wear and tear
- Download the Keiser M Series or M Series Pro app to easily log every detail of your ride and track your progress
Color: Black - Fully Assembled
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerThe use of any exercise equipment, including the Keiser M3i bike or any fixed gear bike, without proper instruction and supervision violates the terms of this agreement for purchase of such products. The inability to stop pedaling on a fixed gear bike before the flywheel stops may be dangerous to anyone riding, especially anyone that does not recognize or respect the potential danger. Therefore, users, agents, or anyone directing the use of said equipment shall determine the suitability of the product for its intended use, and said parties are specifically put on notice that they shall assume all risk and liability in connection herewith.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I subscribe to the Peloton iPhone app which streams to my Apple TV which then sends the audio back to my Aftershokz AS600SG Trekz Titanium Open Ear Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones through Bluetooth. I turn off all the lights in my basement and watch the spin class on my 55" TV. It's a pretty nice setup and my wife and kid don't have to hear thumping bass beats and screaming spin instructors. For Peloton app users, I'm figuring the following: Gear 12 - 30%, Gear 13 - 35%, Gear 14 - 40%, Gear 15 - 45%, Gear 16 - 50%, And so on.... I might visit the Peloton store some time to see if this is accurate. Maybe I should have bought the Peloton bike. But I didn't want to be tied to their program with their huge monitor on the front of the bike.
The bike computer casing was chipped and Keiser sent me a new computer, no questions asked. Great customer service.
Search for the PDF manual before it arrives so you can buy all the tools beforehand. It only took 30 minutes to assemble and I'm not that mechanical - just watch the youtube video.
I had to buy about $80 in tools, namely the following:
TEKTON 24330 3/8-Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench
TEKTON 25271 9-pc. Long Arm Ball Hex Key Wrench Set, Metric
TEKTON 1601 3/8-Inch Drive Extension Bar Set, Cr-V, 3-Piece
Powerbuilt 640830 3/8-Inch Drive Crowfoot Wrench Set, 10-Piece
It was important that it had an on-board computer, so that all sensors were already pre-installed. Once I start pedaling, the computer comes alive with all of the necessary stats: distance, speed, watts, cadence, time elapsed, and heart rate. NOTE: This product requires a Polar-brand Bluetooth compatible HR chest strap, which is not included. There was no pairing or syncing necessary once I put on my chest strap. There are some reviews that the computer as other capabilities, but I was not interested in that aspect other than the basics I mention I above. The bike came with a very nice media holder that snaps onto the handlebars. It securely holds my iPad or iPhone.
Assembly requires that you read the instruction manual BEFORE assembly, not during. There are about 10 different tools required but not included, and are listed in the instruction manual. It is important to follow all directions carefully. As I was putting it together with my husband, I realized that in doing so, it ensured safe operation afterwards. This is why it is also important to use the tools listed. I felt that Keiser was very thorough in making this clear in the manual. Make sure all parts are set out and required tools handy.The instruction manual is excellent, with clear diagrams that illustrate assembly steps. One reviewer stated it only took him 30 minutes to set-up. I was very systematic in reading the manual and assembling the tools. I recruited my husband for help (e.g., getting the tools and assembly). Actual assembly time took us about 1 hour to complete.
In terms of functionality, the seat is comfortable and everything is adjustable. I am five-feet tall, and was a little concerned if it was going to be too big for me. It fits me perfectly! It also fits my husband, who is six-feet tall. With the combo pedals, family members can use the pedals without cleats. The pedals come with toe cages to insert your foot in for stability. I don't need them with my cleats, nor do I like them, so I removed them easily.This bike makes little to no noise. The footprint is small, and fits on a floor mat 36" x 48" in size. The seat is not only is the seat adjustable vertically and horizontally, but I can also adjust the seat itself. It may need some tweaking due to misalignment during shipping. It is possible to change out the seat as well. I can shift gears at levels between 1-21 (it may go higher, but I haven't checked that yet). NOTE: This bike requires using the emergency brake to slow the flywheel; it does not operate like typical coaster brakes do. I am used to this from using similar machines at my gym. If you are unfamiliar with this kind of operation, try it out at your local gym.
In summary, this is a high-end, gym-quality stationary bike. If it meets all of your needs like it did mine, then you get what you pay for. It has wheels on the front of the frame for moving as needed. The stand also includes the ability to level it on uneven surfaces. I recommend purchasing a heavy-duty floor mat to place it on. I purchased one made from Body Solid, available on Amazon. I also recommend that you purchase a Polar-compatible, Bluetooth heart rate monitor chest strap. I purchased the Polar Bluetooth H7, also available on Amazon. The unit is very well packaged. The box that the bike came in was very big and heavy. Make sure you have space available upon a delivery.The delivery guy will need a dolly to deliver it. All-in-all, this was an EXCELLENT purchase, I am very happy with it, and I predict that I will become a loyal Keiser customer.
Keiser Gears vs Peloton Resistance
My interpretation based on Peloton classes watts for a given cadence & resistance
GEAR 7 20%
GEAR 8 25%
GEAR 9 30%
GEAR 10 30+ %
GEAR 11 35 +%
GEAR 12 40%
GEAR 13 45%
GEAR 14 50%
GEAR 15 55%
GEAR 16 60%