Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Dot Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on December 4, 2012
First of all, this necklace is on a rubber cord, not a leather cord. It is so stiff it won't lay right on the neck, or it may be because the jump rings are too small. The jump rings are also not soldered, one of mine was about to allow the ring to pull loose.
The horseshoe pendant is okay, rather light, but the design is nice.
But there are dozens of horseshoe design necklaces out there nicer than this one.
on April 3, 2013
looks just like the picture, cheaply made nouthing special about it. thought the necklas part would be real leather, seems to be a byproduct of some sort.
on October 14, 2016
Good look
on October 3, 2012
I have been looking for a horseshoe neckless for quite awhile. When I saw the one Toby Kieth was wearing I wanted it , but I didnt think I would ever get it ,n then I got on Amazon.com and low n behold there was . So I ordered it . Thanks Amazon.
on August 14, 2013
it is much bigger than I anticipated, but it is really pretty. I like the details on the horse shoe.
on March 23, 2014
Love it given to me by my special lady who is now my partner for life she has great choice in gifts
on March 18, 2011
My son bought this for his girlfriend who adores horses. She wears this everyday and just loves it. It's not to girly and not too masculine. Perfect!
on June 26, 2013
Simple with a touch of class nice feel and fit well designed manley western feel to it one of the best out there
on January 18, 2013
It was a gift and the person getting it thought it was great. A product w/ a story always seems to be a good idea.
on August 7, 2016
very cheap made necklace i am a prior owner of one of these they do not hold up! the only positive thing i can say about the necklace is the horseshoe looks ok but other than that its not leather it cracks and very stiff made the rings that hold the necklace on will come apart eventually trust me i had it fixed once and it finally fell apart! its definitely not worth 42 dollars and i gave 25 dollars for mine 6 yrs ago! So with that being said you all better think hard before you purchase it just some words of wisdom on this item!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.