Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(2 star). See all 72 reviews
on February 6, 2010
Kellie's got a great country music voice, but this album has too many pop music arrangements. Her talent shines on "Didn't You Know How Much I Loved You" and "Don't You Know You're Beautiful", but the rest of the songs are below average. They sound more like pop than country, and the music drowns out Kellie's excellent voice on many tracks. I don't know what the producers were thinking.
3 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
on October 2, 2008
What there is of the CD is good, not great. Only 9 songs really upset me (10 listed but "Didn't You Know How Much I Loved You" was on the first CD). Also she sounds like a little kid, not pure at all, kind of silly on a majority of the songs. Good CD, not worth the cost.
Resa
4 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on December 14, 2008
I guess it's to late to change it now, but it still needs to be said. I don't know who picked out this name for her but he needs to be arrested. It sticks in your head, but in a bad way. It's an insult to the south. What are we just a bunch of dumb rednecks who sit around and pickle things? Don't answer that.

As for the album, "Throwing rocks instead of rice" is really fun and "makin me fall in love again" is a good song. Her videos are really worth getting because she's gorgeous, but without the picture listening to her is not the same. I would recommend a good video instead of this album.
One person found this helpful
|44 comments|Report abuse