Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.49 shipping
Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats Original, 18-Ounces
- One pack of four, 18-ounce boxes of Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats Bite Size family cereal
- Approximately eight 24-biscuit (2.1-ounce) servings per box
- Eight crunchy layers of whole-grain fiber with a sweet frosted coating
- Made with 100% whole grain wheat--no saturated fat or cholesterol
- Healthy breakfast or snack that the whole family will love
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Start off your day with a balanced breakfast the whole family will love. Each Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats bite sized biscuit contains eight satisfying layers of whole grain wheat to keep your energy stoked. Top it off with a sweet frosting and no one will think twice about the excellent source of fiber they get in each serving.
Serve it up with a bowl full of milk, add it to a snack mix, or incorporate it into one of over 20 healthy and delicious original recipes. No matter what way you crunch it, Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats delivers a meal that satisfies.
Fill Up on Fiber
The studies are clear--fiber can help promote weight loss and healthier eating patterns, while increasing overall health:
- Fiber takes longer to chew and slows down the rate at which we eat--giving our bodies a chance to let us know when we are full.
- With fewer calories and greater bulk, high-fiber foods help us feel fuller for longer.
- Fiber helps keep the digestive tract clean and healthy decreasing risk of intestinal disease.
- Fiber-rich diets can help lower 'bad' cholesterol, lower blood pressure, and help control blood sugar levels.
Whether you start your day with a bowl full of Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats, munch on it as a snack, or add it into a delicious muffin recipe--you can enjoy both the great taste and the certainty that you are doing good things for you, and your family.
A Healthy Way to Begin the Day
Starting the day with a balanced, great-tasting breakfast can put you on the fast track to good nutrition and better overall health. While many kids and adults forget this important first meal, research has shown that sitting down for a nutritious breakfast can decrease the risk of obesity, heart disease, and other nutritionally related conditions in kids and adults. Kids who eat breakfast:
- Are more alert in school, with better concentration, memory and grades
- Get more fiber, calcium, vitamins A and C, riboflavin, zinc, and iron to help build stronger bodies
- Have more energy to pursue healthy and active lifestyles
Kellogg Company is a leading producer of cereal and convenience foods--a company you can rely on for great-tasting, high quality foods. Kellogg was founded in 1906, in Battle Creek, Michigan. For more than 100 years, innovation and their commitment to being the best has guided the company. From being the first company to offer premiums in cereal boxes to being the first to fortify the cereals, Kellogg has historically been a leader in industry, innovation, and marketing.
The founder, W.K. Kellogg, had a strong commitment to nutrition, health, and quality. His vision continues to drive improvement in the products and processes, with the goal of providing great-tasting, nutritious products that meet the most rigorous quality standards.
With more than 100 ready-to-eat cereals around the world, consumers count on Kellogg for great-tasting, convenient, and affordable choices that meet their nutrition needs.
CONTAINS WHEAT INGREDIENTS.
WHOLE GRAIN WHEAT, SUGAR, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, GELATIN, VITAMINS AND MINERALS: REDUCED IRON, NIACINAMIDE, ZINC OXIDE, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B6), RIBOFLAVIN (VITAMIN B2), THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B1), FOLIC ACID AND VITAMIN B12. TO MAINTAIN QUALITY, BHT HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE PACKAGING.
Lift tab to open.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
plenty fiber and a little party to boot great for a light snack late nite LOLPublished 16 months ago by Dragon Lady
Great cereal The whole family enjoys even thought there is more crushed wheat on the bottom than the store im still saving more than 50 cents a box !Published 18 months ago by CYNDI
Come on. Who doesn't like Frosted Mini Wheats? No one, that's who. Why else would you be on this Amazon page?Published on February 17, 2014 by Jon Y.