Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 119 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 155 reviews
on August 26, 2015
The taste is wonderful if you love pumpkin pie spice. They are not as sweet as pumpkin pie would be, but very delightful just the same-more like homemade pie. It's almost a guilty pleasure! Bring on Thanksgiving! Shipping was incredibly fast & they arrived without damage. The only reason for 4 instead of 5 stars is because these were so expensive. I understand that they're out of season, or not produced anymore, but they were rather pricey. The real test is if my husband likes them! If you like pumpkin pie spiced food & Pop Tarts, get these. You'll enjoy them.
on April 4, 2017
Not bad, not amazing. don't really taste pumpkin. tastes a lot like the brown sugar cinnamon poptarts. Might have been better if they didn't expire in 3 months.
on January 6, 2017
Not really that good
on March 14, 2013
These did taste just like Pumpkin Pie, but the ones i got were very dray. they weren't stale, just drier than I am used to Pop Tarts being. not sure if this is normal for this flavor or if it was due to the age of the box. Being a Limited Edition that was probably released prior to Thanksgiving, by the time I got them in March they had been sitting around for a while. But they were not past the expiration date. I still ate them, but will not be taking of chance of the same thing by purchasing them again. The Marshmallow Hot Chocolate ones, I bought at the same time, on the other hand were by far my favorite flavor of Pop Tarts ever.
on February 4, 2016
These were a lot better than I had anticipated. The pastry is not spiced, as far as I can tell, and the filling has just enough to make it identifiable as "pumpkin" but not overpowering. I'll buy them again!
on March 1, 2017
We really like these pumpkin flavored pop tarts. Should be a full-time flavor option.
on March 6, 2017
missed the mark on taste
Oh these were good!... Its a shame pumpkin things only really rear their heads around Halloween.

In my humble opinion it is pretty hard to get a Pop Tart wrong. Maybe the day they come in Soylent Green will be the day?

I wouldn't call the pumpkin flavour terrible strong but it has a nice sweetness to it but less sweet than the usual berry / fruit type fillings. I found it to be delicious!! Pop Tarts are an occasional treat for me but they are nice to have in the pantry and I feel like I am a better person for the experience. That's probably an overstatement but :)))) but I did enjoy them a lot.
on December 16, 2013
These pumpkin Pop-Tarts are good, but they need a bit more "pumpkin pie" flavor! They seem pretty similar to other flavors of Pop-Tarts. I'm glad I tried them and I will happily finish the box, but I won't order them again.
on December 7, 2013
The Pumpking Pie version of Kellogg's Pop-Tarts is a winner if you are on the run and are looking for the pumpkin pie flavor. This hits the mark and is quite yummy. It filled me up after toasting it and there was no bitterness or crumbling (for the most part.). It was great with coffee. I often dunked mine in the coffee and it gave the coffee an added flavor. I hope this flavor continues to show up for the November, December, and January months, when the weather is chilled and you are wanting to remember savory and sweet flavors. Few give us that flavor better than Pumpkin Pie, and Pop Tarts has crafted it into their special "limited time" grouping. I would purchase this again.