Kelly Kettle 5000-04 Stainless Steel Trekker Cook Stove, 12-Inches
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Kelly Kettle Stainless Steel Trekker has NEW Whistle Stopper
- Kelly Kettle Stainless Steel Trekker holds 20 fl. oz. of water (2.5 Cups)
- The Kelly Kettle Trekker is 10.6 inches tall, weighs only 1.7 pounds - Comes in a handy carrying bag
- No need to buy bulky, expensive fuel canisters. Kelly Kettles use natural occuring fuels such as sticks and dry grass etc. Kelly Kettles are Ultra Lite and Ultra Fast for boiling water
- Can be transported on any airlines
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Kelly Kettle company is located in Ireland and has been run by the Kelly family for four generations. Brothers Patrick and Seamus Kelly currently run the company and are accomplished anglers and keen outdoor enthusiasts. They, and many others, have found the Kelly Kettle to be an essential part of every outdoor adventure from camping and fishing to emergency preparedness and survival kits. Our motto is: Everything is possible….the impossible just takes a little longer!
Kelly Kettle: Stainless Steel
Designed for the ultimate outdoorsman and emergency preparers alike, the Stainless Steel Base Camp is a must have kettle. It brings water to a boil in a matter of minutes, allowing you to purify water, rehydrate food or cook a meal.
Dependability and Reliability
The Kelly Kettle is what you need when you need it. It’s cost-free, carbon-neutral, and the ultimate environmentally safe camping kettle. With the ability to use any solid fuel that is naturally occurring in the area (pine cones, sticks grass, bark, etc.), there’s no need to carry fuel with you on your adventure!
he Kelly Kettle company has been operating out of Ireland for four generations.
Originally the “secret weapon” of Irish Anglers, the Kelly Kettle is now enjoyed by
campers, fishermen, kayakers, and outdoor enthusiasts all around the world.
Multi-Use Camping Kettle
The Stainless Steel Kelly Kettle is a multi-use camping stove that gives you the ultimate outdoor experience. You have the ability to boil and purify water within minutes, while also cooking your next meal. It works to help keep you warm on cold nights, even in harsh weather conditions.Whether you’re planning the ultimate camping adventure or need a survival kit, the Kelly Kettle has what you need!
3 Beneficial Features
- Boils Water in Minutes
- Uses Natural Fuel
- Rehydrates Food
Outdoor Life Enjoyed
Boil and Purify Your Water
Water is essential for life. No matter where you find yourself with your Kelly Kettle, you’ll be able to boil and purify water to help keep you clean and hydrated.
Environmentally Safe Camping
The Kelly Kettle uses any solid, naturally occurring fuel in the area, such as pine cones, sticks, grass or bark. There’s no need to carry fuel in and out on your adventure!
Easily Prep Meals
The unique design of the Kelly Kettle allows you to keep the fire going, easily rehydrate food or cook a meal, and boil your water, all at the same time!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 10.87 x 6.3 x 6.1 inches; 1.47 Pounds
- Item model number : 5000-04
- Date First Available : February 24, 2011
- Manufacturer : Kelly Kettle
- ASIN : B004PAWOCS
- Customer Reviews: