Oil month Automotive HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

I bought these in the red/black trim. These are very comfortable indoor soccer shoes. I don't think they will hold up incredibly well but should suffice for a year. They are very reasonable priced so I don't think you can compare them to something that costs twice as much for durability.

They absolutely run large. I consistently wear a 9 1/2 in a sneaker and indoor soccer shoe and sometimes a 10. As with Diadora, Kelme seems to be cut a little large. I sized down 1/2 size buying a 9. for wearing in the yard of hanging around that is fine. Was I actually using these for indoor soccer and wanted a snug fit I'd probably have gone a full size down and bought an 8 1/2.

I probably have a thumb's width between the end of my big toe and the front of the sneaker. That's like an inch. Again for hanging around fine,

So if you consistently wear a size and just fit into that size, you may be fine with 1/2 size down. If you wear your sneakers anything less than like a glove, I'd go a whole size down. I know that sounds like a lot, but not with these.

As far as comfort, they feel nice, very light, no real support or padding though.

Look-wise they are much brighter than pictured. I actually like the way they look on the product page, a slightly dusty look on the black portions. I will have to get these dirty soon! The black looks cheaper than in the photos, The red is pretty bright - almost a pink hue in light. Once they get a little dirty they'll look better. The red areas of the shoe have a very cheap plastic/vinyl look to it.

For the price they are quite nice. Not quite as nice looking as the photos.
on February 7, 2018
"Fits as expected" is perhaps a misnomer. I normally wear 12 or 13 in most shoes. After seeing the reviews and receiving an almost IMMEDIATE message from the very responsive and friendly seller, I decided to go with an 11 (they were the only close size in the colorway I wanted) ... they arrived today and I have to say, THEY FIT. The 11 is a perfect fit for me, a guy that hasn't bought a size 11 shoe since probably 1992.

They feel tough yet flexible (as indoor shoes should be) and I love the goofy blue/yellow color scheme. I'll be wearing them in my next game to see how they perform.

ORDER SMALLER THAN YOU THINK!
on October 6, 2016
The shoes look good. Grip on floor is solid, but I have a pair of Adidas Sala size 10 US and these Kelme shoes are ~ 1 1/2" longer than my Sala listed as the same size. Definitely expect them to run larger than Adidas shoes for comparison. Gotta return and order smaller I guess.
review imagereview image
on August 1, 2013
They fit like a glove if you order 1/2 size smaller. It'd be a shame to wear them outside and get 'em dirty... :) They're also a bargain. Boots at twice the price don't come close to their coolness.
on March 25, 2017
The quality of this shoes it's amazing, this is my third pair I literally love this brand. I rated 5 stars based on quality! I always bought number 7.5 because I like to use two socks so I have plenty of space to do so, for same reason this time I thought getting this shoes number 7 because spring and summer is around the corner and I don't wanna cook my feet lol! I was kind disappointed because it felt like the number 7 is bigger then 7.5 which is odd! I didn't exchange because I need it right way. I still love the shoes even though it feels bigger. I have a very wide feet and this shoes after one game shapes around your feet it's amazing how it does!
on October 18, 2013
Great indoor soccer shoe. After slipping and sliding all over the gym floor last week, I bought these shoes and couldn't fall if I tried to. I ordered half a size smaller based on earlier reviews and the gift was perfect. I am a 9.5 US and ordered size 9. I was able to turn on a dime, control the ball and put it where I wanted to. I definitely recommend these shoes for indoor soccer. All the other players commented on the difference of my control and some will be looking to buy these shoes.
0Comment| 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 23, 2013
Don't get me wrong, this is a great shoe. Very stylish colors available, tastefully put together (looks are important!). The sole is, as some reviewers noted, tacky but not sticky, and it really is good through the full 360 degrees. My only issue was the lace hole spaces were too far apart and didn't hold the shoe well enough for my liking. Given the fact that it runs big and is not a full leather shoe but has a lot of mesh in it, my foot moved around too much. Tightening the laces at the top only restricted my circulation. No problem, I heated my soldering iron and pierced two new sets of holes to fill in the gaps, as well as two sets in the tongue, at the bottom and also closer to the top. This was to thread through the lacing to hold the tongue upright so it doesn't fall to the side. Thankfully the original laces were just long enough to accommodate my tinkering. Now it holds a lot firmer for the quick turns that the superb Michelin rubber is capable of facilitating, and shooting is also a little better. Compared to the Joma Regate, which I also have, this shoe is the better one in terms of touch on all parts of the foot, and the cushioning is good also. I didn't initially like the padded tongue because it reduced my shooting power a little, but the added cushioning helped in controlling air balls with the instep, so it's a good trade-off. It's a bit wide, which is what I needed since I have a wide foot with high arches. I see there is now a Super Regate, which I might also try.

I hope this review helps someone looking to purchase an indoor shoe, I have been playing indoor soccer/football semi-professionally for about fifteen years and have gone through quite a lot of different types of shoe in a quest for the right one. I know the technology is constantly improving, but this Kelme performs well in its class.

UPDATE on 15 December, 2016
I bought my second Star 360 earlier this year and did the usual mods. Ordered an 8.5 this time because I need to leave the original insole in plus an Aetrex orthopedic insole with metatarsal support. Those are awesome, especially since my ACL reconstruction I need the extra cushioning and stability. I usually wear a US 9, and the 8.5 isn't too huge, just an extra 1/4" in the front. It seems a little narrower than the first one though. Hopefully will get to use them in January...
on January 10, 2014
The shoe has great traction. I listened to all the reviews stating to order the shoe half a size smaller (for wide feet) or even 1 whole size smaller. Normally I wear size ten, ordered size 9.5; I have wide feet so thought half size smaller would fit just right, wrong, they are half size too small. I still rate the shoe 5 stars since the performance is awesome and me ordering the wrong size should not affect my rating of the shoe itself. This is the problem with ordering stuff on internet that has to fit right; I much rather try them on before purchase for several more green ones, if they were available locally.
on August 5, 2013
...and they keep coming back for more. I bought these shoes to wear while on vacation in Japan and Singapore. I have goofy feet and indoor soccer shoes feel best on them. I have walked for, literally, miles every day and these shoes have held up well and kept my feet feeling within tolerances. I really like the unique look they have, which makes them easy to spot when having to remove them constantly, but they also nicely stand out with the 4 material design of the upper. The lower part of the shoe was assisted by Michelin and I can say that has held up well. The branding on the shoe with the Michelin logo is a tad silly, but they do grip nicely and are much quieter than the Nike shoes I usually try.

I would recommend insoles for some slightly increased comfort and upping the heel a tad. If I had one complaint it is that the heel rides a bit low. Not a huge deal and I would not ding the shoes for it.

Overall, these are great shoes to wear normally and probably decent for the sport itself.

----------UPDATE-------------
My 360's lasted about a year with regular use, but got to the point where I needed to replace them (with the red version). The K worked its way loosed, the inside around the heel became worn down and the badge on the heel came apart. Still keep them around as they are comfortable and while looking like they have been abused one the whole they are still shoes that can be worn.
on May 1, 2015
These shoes started out great!

The soles has a very solid grip and they allowed me to change direction quickly on the court. I used them for various gym sports and they excelled in each.

The problem came after around a year of light to medium use. The plastic supports on the shoe began to break and tear, causing the entire shoe to lose structure. After that, a hole developed above my big toe which grew worse with use. At this point, I will need to be replacing the shoes as they are no longer functional. I had expected some breakdown, but these shoes lasted a far shorter time than I believe they should have.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.