Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 18, 2013
Great indoor soccer shoe. After slipping and sliding all over the gym floor last week, I bought these shoes and couldn't fall if I tried to. I ordered half a size smaller based on earlier reviews and the gift was perfect. I am a 9.5 US and ordered size 9. I was able to turn on a dime, control the ball and put it where I wanted to. I definitely recommend these shoes for indoor soccer. All the other players commented on the difference of my control and some will be looking to buy these shoes.
on August 1, 2013
They fit like a glove if you order 1/2 size smaller. It'd be a shame to wear them outside and get 'em dirty... :) They're also a bargain. Boots at twice the price don't come close to their coolness.
on March 2, 2017
These shoes were really cheap, and I used to have a pair of Kelme outdoor cleats when I played in college so I figured I could trust the brand and take a chance on a low price shoe with a good brand name. Turns out the upper materials and colorway are pretty good, as is the sole. These shoes could be really good for futsal if they were just slightly better made, but they basically suck because of a few things that would be simple to fix:

The fit - terrible. All the reviews say it. The sizing is insanely off. I normally wear an 11. I ordered down and got a 10. Still too big, so say hello to blisters when playing.

The upper - nice leather toe box with cool colorway options, contrasted by horrific hard plastic lacing liner. Seriously, it's nice material for your touch and then all of a sudden the area where lacing box meats upper is made of rough cut pointy hard plastic things that actually poke out and make little spikes. I have jabbed my finger just picking these shoes up to throw in my bag or to put on. Ridiculous.

The tongue - crap. The tongue is poorly sized and not wide enough. It ends up sagging down to one side and constantly needs to be pulled up straight again. It is also too narrow and can leave gaps exposing top of your foot a little bit.

Arch support - not enough. I know everyone has different feet shape, but really these shoes made my feet ache far more than any other soccer shoes I own - and I have been through many of various style and brand over the years.

Wanted to love these shoes - cheap and cool looking with an indie brand to set you apart - but unless you are really on a budget I would not recommend them unfortunately. Just do yourself a favor and find a highly rated nike, adidas or puma shoe. The quality speaks for itself.
I bought these in the red/black trim. These are very comfortable indoor soccer shoes. I don't think they will hold up incredibly well but should suffice for a year. They are very reasonable priced so I don't think you can compare them to something that costs twice as much for durability.

They absolutely run large. I consistently wear a 9 1/2 in a sneaker and indoor soccer shoe and sometimes a 10. As with Diadora, Kelme seems to be cut a little large. I sized down 1/2 size buying a 9. for wearing in the yard of hanging around that is fine. Was I actually using these for indoor soccer and wanted a snug fit I'd probably have gone a full size down and bought an 8 1/2.

I probably have a thumb's width between the end of my big toe and the front of the sneaker. That's like an inch. Again for hanging around fine,

So if you consistently wear a size and just fit into that size, you may be fine with 1/2 size down. If you wear your sneakers anything less than like a glove, I'd go a whole size down. I know that sounds like a lot, but not with these.

As far as comfort, they feel nice, very light, no real support or padding though.

Look-wise they are much brighter than pictured. I actually like the way they look on the product page, a slightly dusty look on the black portions. I will have to get these dirty soon! The black looks cheaper than in the photos, The red is pretty bright - almost a pink hue in light. Once they get a little dirty they'll look better. The red areas of the shoe have a very cheap plastic/vinyl look to it.

For the price they are quite nice. Not quite as nice looking as the photos.
on March 25, 2017
The quality of this shoes it's amazing, this is my third pair I literally love this brand. I rated 5 stars based on quality! I always bought number 7.5 because I like to use two socks so I have plenty of space to do so, for same reason this time I thought getting this shoes number 7 because spring and summer is around the corner and I don't wanna cook my feet lol! I was kind disappointed because it felt like the number 7 is bigger then 7.5 which is odd! I didn't exchange because I need it right way. I still love the shoes even though it feels bigger. I have a very wide feet and this shoes after one game shapes around your feet it's amazing how it does!
on February 12, 2015
Update: 18 months later - the snickers are still awesome, wear out well and I love them. So I went ahead and got a new pair (6/2016)

I bought these shoes for daily casual use due to their high rating, looks and great price.
They easily exceeded my expectations in quality, comfort, fantastic traction and fit (got size 8 when I usually buy 8.5).
The shoelaces are of good length and most importantly don't get loose like some (slippery) shoelaces do.
Another plus with their design is that the flaps stay in the middle and don't slide either way.
I used the insoles from my previous size-8.5 snickers and they fit perfectly in the 8 I bought.

These shoes are so good that at this price and quality I am going to get a second pair :)
on June 26, 2017
These shoes feel great and provide a lot of grip for indoor soccer. I usually get wider shoes and these fit me just fine. They do, however, run quite large. I normally wear a 10.5 mens shoe. I know indoor soccer shoes usually run a little bigger for the size number, so I initially ordered a 10. My feet were swimming in those shoes, so I returned those and took a chance that a 9 would fit. Luckily, that fit just right and after playing a few games in them they are working really well.
on January 10, 2014
The shoe has great traction. I listened to all the reviews stating to order the shoe half a size smaller (for wide feet) or even 1 whole size smaller. Normally I wear size ten, ordered size 9.5; I have wide feet so thought half size smaller would fit just right, wrong, they are half size too small. I still rate the shoe 5 stars since the performance is awesome and me ordering the wrong size should not affect my rating of the shoe itself. This is the problem with ordering stuff on internet that has to fit right; I much rather try them on before purchase for several more green ones, if they were available locally.
on May 4, 2017
My husband and his brothers all bought a pair of these shoes for indoor sports. They've made it through two winters of playing recreational volleyball, soccer & basketball and will keep going next year. My husband bought his first and liked them so much his 3 other brothers bought them. They fit true to size and none of them had a break in period or hurt their heels. We gifted my father in law with another indoor shoe and it rubs his heel raw. Should have given him these instead!
on November 4, 2013
First off, I want to concur with the other reviews about the 1/2 size down from what you know you wear. I personally walked into an Adidas store prior to buying these and found that I fit in a US 11.5 Samba. When it came time to order these, I saw that the recommendations from other reviewers said to get a 1/2 size smaller and I did. And they fit great.

I appreciate how light they are on my feet. It's like an extension of my foot with uber traction. And the Michelin rubber used on the sole gives me peace of mind. (I'm sure that Nike's and Adidas' soles are great too, but they aren't makers of automobile tires. I don't know, guess that bit of marketing sold me on them.)

I will say that the laces are pretty long. Still figuring out what to do about that. I'm considering getting some smaller ones so that there isn't so much tied up at the top. Regardless, this isn't enough to sway my 5 star vote.

I would recommend these to anybody and will purchase them again when the time comes.

Thanks Kelme for a great product.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.