Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on February 14, 2012
I just ordered these boots from Amazon! They are fantastic! Honestly most of my riding boots are FRYE (which I love) so it took me awhile to decide if I really wanted to buy these..I am glad I did! Now I do not think I would have bought these at full retail but for the price on Amazon I am very pleased!

I usually wear a 7.5 in boots but after reading reviews I decided to order an 8 and I am sure glad I did! If you have a larger calf these boots may not work as I have a pretty small calf and it did take me a second to get them zipped.

I read some reviews that said they were not comfortable, I do not agree. Yes, at first they are a little snug, but all it took was walking around in them for a bit.

For all you fashion lovers that love riding boots these are a great purchase!

I will for sure be checking out Kelsi Dagger again!
on January 19, 2013
I bought these in a size 5 and they were tight on me. While I am typically a size 5 I tend to have wide feet that could be part of the problem. The leather seems to be a decent quality for the price and honestly I just love love love these boots. It was exactly what I wanted after a lot of searching. They have 3 different types/colors of leather and I almost feel they look a bit steampunk. I've had multiple compliments on them in just a few wearings. I am wearing them even though they are tight because I just couldn't bear to send them back, I love them that much!
on December 5, 2012
I was very pleased with these boots, the leather is nice quality, and they are also lined in leather. I usually wear a 8.5 or 9 in boots, but they only had 8 in the color I wanted (tan), so I took a chance. They were a little tight when they first arrived, but afte just a few wearings they had stretched to fit my foot perfectly. They are very comfy, and I love, love, love the look! I wouldn't recommend if you have a wide foot though.
on March 20, 2012
I love these boots! They are very good quality and look amazing. They felt a little tight, but after about 15 minutes walking around in them, they relaxed and felt perfect. I highly reco these.
on March 24, 2012
I get tons of compliments when I wear these boots. I normally wear a size 8, and amazon had size 8 on super discount, so I decided to give them a try even though others were saying that they run small. After a few days of wearing them, they had stretched out significantly. I'm glad that I did not buy a half size up because they would have been too big. If you have wide feet these boots will be too small.
on August 22, 2013
If you have a wide foot, this boot is sadly NOT for you. Fortunately I have a very narrow foot so they work but when first bought they were actually quite snug for me a well. No thick socks can be worn with this boot.
They are quite comfy though and super cute.
on September 9, 2012
I got them for $50 here on amazon. I have been drooling over them since last fall and I could not pass up the opportunity to save so much. I got them in a size 8. They are a little tighter around my calves then I had expected, but still a classic and timeless piece.
on January 30, 2012
Love these boots only problem was they said they had the bone color so I ordered them. I received the gray, which I did keep because I could not find the bone colored anyplace in my size.
on January 1, 2012
I loved these boots when I viewed online but disappointed when I received them. I felt the leather wasn't of good quality at all. When I tried them on they weren't something I could wear for the entire day and be comfortable and the heel isn't high. For the price of the boot I expected it to be much better quality. I returned them a week and a half ago and I'm still waiting for my refund. I wouldn't order from this company again but rather find the shoe/boot somewhere else w/better customer service.
on March 14, 2012
These boots looked beautiful online but when i received them they were of less quality than i was expecting, the sole is different than what is pictured, it is thin and all rubber, the zipper and leather quality is not that of a $180 boot. Also the boot opening is smaller than indicated. I would not recommend these boots at this price...they would be more reasonably priced at or under $100.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.