- Product Dimensions: 26 x 16 x 12 inches ; 3.6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B014JQ9CWC
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: 22615216BK
- Average Customer Review: 133 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,459 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Kelty Redwing 50 Backpack
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 420D Poly Small Back Stafford
- Redwing is a tried & true trail value for all day hikes or a quick overnight, a true multipurpose pack from international travel to a day on the trail
- Perfect Fit Suspension supplies you w/ customized comfort without the hassle, accurate on body adjustments w/ 3 simple steps for pack fitting success
- Features: Top Loading,Zippered side pockets, front pocket w/ organization, Stretch front pouch, Hydration Compatible, Side compression straps
- Suspension Features: Perfect Fit Suspension, HDPE frame sheet, Hex Mesh back panel, ventilating back , Sternum strap, Load lifter strap
- Dimensions: Size (L x W x D) 26 x 16 x 12 in, Weight 3 lbs 11 oz, Volume 50 L, Torso Size 15.5 - 21 in.Reinforcement fabric:Poly 75x150D tasser coal
- Pockets: 1 interior slip, 7 interior zip
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Take flight with the best-selling pack in our lineup: the Redwing. New for 2016, the Redwing 50 features PerfectFIT suspension for on-body adjustments to customize your fit in seconds. Hybrid-loading U-zipper design works as both a top loader and panel loader, allowing easy access to all your gear. An additional stash pocket on the front of the pack makes it easy to tuck away a jacket or hoodie, and inside we've updated the organizers for maps, electronics, pens, and other travel essentials. The hydration sleeve is a dual-use pocket that can carry a laptop without worries. LightBeam single aluminum stay and Dynamic AirFlow back panel keep your load stable and comfortable. Whether your journey takes you to the streets of Chicago or the canyons of Colorado, the Redwing 50 has you covered.
Large side compression straps and Ice axe/trekking pole loops keep everything secure.
Front pocket with organization allows everything to have a place.
Front Stash pocket with closure hook adds extra space.
LightBeam single aluminum stay and Dynamic AirFlow back panel keep your load stable and comfortable.
|Redwing 32||Women's Redwing 40||Redwing 44||Redwing 50||Redwing 50 Reserve|
|Volume||32 L||39 L||44 L||51 L||51 L|
|Torso Fit Range||One Size||14.5 - 18.5 in||14.5 - 18.5 in||15.5 - 21 in||15.5 - 21 in|
|Weight||2 lbs||2 lbs 10 oz||2 lbs 10 oz||3 lbs 11 oz||3 lbs 11 oz|
|Suspension||HDPE Frame Sheet||LightBeam single aluminum stay||LightBeam single aluminum stay||PerfectFIT suspension for on-body adjustments to customize your fit in seconds||PerfectFIT suspension for on-body adjustments to customize your fit in seconds|
Pack all of your must-haves for an overnight hike or a weekend trip inside this sporty backpack from Kelty. The Kelty Redwing 50 Backpack - 26 is made from durable poly fabric and features a multi-compartment design with interior and exterior storage pockets, a hydration sleeve that does double duty as a laptop sleeve, and a front stash pocket with a metal hook closure. This backpack features a single Lightbeam aluminum stay with framesheet, adjustable PerfectFIT suspension, a hex mesh padded back panel and waistbelt, and padded shoulder straps that make it comfortable to carry. Other features of this pack include ice axe and trekking pole loops, a hide-away daisy chain, a removable waistbelt, and dual side pockets.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
133 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 133 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have used this backpack for two years now. I traveled to 14 countries and backpacked many back country trails.
Does it have Ospreys suspension comfort? No.
But, it is by far the best organized and very durable. At the price I absolutely love it. I had friends traveling with me who often commented they wish they had my bag. The zippers open all the way up which makes packing and organization super simple. The front stretch pouch has lots of room and I fit a pair of chacos or a pair of tennis shoes there (keeps them on the outside away form everything else) The 50L size is perfect for backpacking.
Two years later it is still my favorite backpack and go to for all my trips, even short day trips. No reason to upgrade yet!
Like others have said, I would have liked to see lockable zippers. I would have also liked the front/main compartment zippers to unzip completely to the bottom of the bag. As they are now, they stop short by about 5 or 6 inches.
Lastly, I reallllyyyy wanted to see a zippered pouch on the bottom of the bag for a rain cover. I'll be taking this to a tailor to get one added ASAP.
One of the best features of it is how all the straps get wrapped in itself so there aren't a bunch of straps hanging all over the place.