Kelty Cache Box
$11.95 - $24.95
- Designed to protect your sensitive electronics from mother nature
- PVC Free
- Sizes (H x W x D): Small - 3" x 6.5" x 2.75", Medium - 4.5" x 7.5" x 4.5", Large - 4.5" x 11.5" x 7.5"
- Weight: Small - 4oz, Medium - 7.5oz, Large - 1lb
- Volume: Small - 53.6in3, Medium - 151.9in3, Large - 388in3
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Sensitive electronics and rugged outdoor environments don’t always mix. That’s why Kelty developed the Cache Box. Available in three sizes and designed to accommodate everything from tablets and e-readers to smart phones and cameras, each Cache Box features internal elastic straps and pockets to keep cords and small parts secure. A molded EVA top and bottom combines with stiff sides and a microfleece liner to offer outstanding protection for your valuables.. Small size is perfect for sunglasses, MP3 players, cameras, GPS, and other small electronics.. Medium size is perfect for ski goggles, helmet cams and other accessories. . Large size is perfect for tablets, lanterns, larger cameras and lenses, or a combination of smaller items.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
I am currently using my case to hold a variety of mobile, photo, and audio accessories - LED panel light, mics, small tripod and tripod mounts for mobile phones, cables, batteries, etc.
* Semi-hard shell adds an extra measure of protection compared to soft cases
* Divider, accessory pocket, mesh panel on interior of the lid, and internal straps help organize contents
* Size is large enough to hold quite a bit of gear, but still small enough that you can pack it into a backpack or carry-on suitcase.
* Decent quality zipper pulls
* Carry handles on the side and back (not a big need on a case this size, but still helpful)
* Craftsmanship seems good (as I've come to expect from Kelty) - I expect it to last a long, long time
* Color of the interior lining, straps, and accessory pocket is solid black. This is a bit of pet peeve. Bright colors (e.g. yellow) make it so much easier to see what you've got packed. I've currently got quite a few black media cables, and they blend right in with the black fabric making it harder to see what I have in the case. Kelty, please revise these cases!
* Zippers are not sealed - not a huge deal as this isn't intended to be left out in the elements.
* Not the greatest colors
Overall I'm very pleased with this case and have enthusiastically recommended it to others. I knocked off one star due to the lack of color choices and (mainly) the color of the interior lining (black). This might sound petty, but when you are pecking around in a case for your gear, a bright lining really does make it easier to see what you've got int there. If Kelty changes this, I'll likely buy at least a few more of these in various sizes.
The lid has great storage in a netted envelope and the inside can be reconfigured to any custom use. I love this case!
Its semi-hard, padded and provides great protection for elelctronics, especially ones with lots of parts.
Zipper is great... this is one of those cases that is really well made and
I really love. Wish all cases were made like this.
Had to get the medium.
They are sturdy and have different storage options.
The same in each for options just different sizes.
I like the Velcro pouch for small items.
The divider strips are also handy.
There are some elastic bands on the back / inside that help management.