- Product Dimensions: 10 x 9 x 2 inches ; 4.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B001M0NUWM
- Item model number: 4201600
- Average Customer Review: 147 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #29,287 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Kelty Rain Cover
|Price:||$24.12 - $56.14|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Nylon
- One interior slip pocket
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
When backpacking, it's important to keep your gear nice and dry--no matter what Mother Nature throws at you. While your pack will shed light rain on it's own, when the weather turns really foul, you need a Rain Cover. The Kelty Rain Cover will protect your pack and the gear inside when unexpected weather hits. Using a combination of treated 600D Polyester Ripstop and 600D Polyester Oxford with 610D Polyester Cordura in the areas that need reinforcement, the Kelty Pack Cover will keep your gear dry. Also stays on your pack when the wind kicks up using an internal adjustable pull cord that secures the cover to your pack. Please note that when ordering the Medium Pack Cover, packaging may state the item is a Regular or a Medium.
Protect your pack and the gear inside when unexpected weather hits with this adjustable rain cover. Two sizes fit pack sizes up to 3000 cu inches and 6000 cubic inches. Lightweight and easily stowable, with a durable and waterproof construction.
- Lightweight and easily stowable waterproof rain cover
- Durable, waterproof construction
- Medium fits packs to 3000 cubic inches
- Large fits packs 3000 to 6000 cubic inches
- Fits pack sizes 3000 cubic inches to 6000 cubic inches
- Weight: 5 ounces
- Dimensions: 9 by 9 by 1 inches (L x W x H)
- Body Fabric: 190T nylon taffeta ripstop
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would like to add the size recommendation by Kelty, they recommend Medium for pack of 3000 cu/inches and less, and Large for packs over 3000 cu/inches.
I have a Red Cloud 6650 and the cover fits great. No major folds or "valleys" to collect water that could add unnecessary weight, run down into the pack, and most importantly no water will be splashing down the back of my neck. I definately recommend having one in your backpack at all times, you never know when Mother Nature will throw you a curve ball.
The large cover will not fit around my bedroll, which is attached to the bottom of my Kelty Trekker 3900, and pack. Since the bedroll is protected with a Gore Tex bivy I just leave it uncovered. The large size Kelty cover will then cover my pack.
The 70L SnugPak will not cover my bedroll either.
On a home food scale the cover comes in at 5.10 ounces with the mesh pouch.
After cutting the pouch off, the cover came in at 3.84 ounces.