Kelty Mirada Tent
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Great coverage and plenty of sleeping room make for the perfect combo of shelter and tent
- Tarp and tent all in one
- Easy add in/take out for versatile use
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Kelty has perfected the next step in the evolution of its popular Mirada Tarp with the Kelty Mirada Tent. They created a 2 person tent insert that clips under the tarp to form an excellent combination of functionality and versatility. The tent has a no-see-um mesh door with storm flap and full mesh walls to keep out the bugs and give you excellent ventilation. The 68D Polyester floor with an 1800mm coating will keep you dry. The tent can be easily removed to enjoy the functionality of the tarp when more room is needed and insect protection is not needed. The 6’ center height offers plenty of head room. This is the perfect structure for festival goers, car campers, canoers, the beach, sports events or any event that you may need sun or rain protection. An easy to transport backpack carry bag, stakes, guy lines and poles included!.Taped floor seams.2 collapsible steel poles.Backpack carry bag for easy transport.Poles, Stakes and guy lines included.Fire Retardant.Import * Note - Ultraviolet Light Warning: All tents, canopies, screen houses etc. that Campmor sells are intended for occasional use and not for permanent or season-long use. Continuous exposure will result in damage from Ultraviolet Light. UV damage is not covered by either the manufacturer's or Campmor's warranty..
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cons: 1) there are no pockets in this tent or any place to hook a lantern.
2) plastic hook that attached the tent to the main pole is CHEAP! bring an extra carabiner to attach the tent to the pole unless you want to have the tent collapse on you every time you touch the walls.
3) does not come with floor tarp or welcome mat. The floor tarp sold separately is awesome. I love the mesh at the front to trap loose leaves and muck.
4)Mesh is so thin and easily snags on anything! I had to take my small rings off because I was scared of ripping holes in the tent when lightly brushing against mesh
Anyway the tent floor could be beefier. I used this for three nights of wind and rain. It's refreshing to stand and then exit your tent.
The stakes are solid and I would recommend this tent.