Kelty Wicking Mummy Liner
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Polyester
- Shape: Mummy; Material: Quick dry, wicking polyester mesh
- Adds 5 to 10 degrees of warmth to your sleeping bag.
- Can be used as a lightweight sleeping bag in warmer conditions.
- External snap loops allow liner to be attached inside a sleeping bag.
- Footbox, hip-length two way locking zipper, stuff sack included.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
|Cpsia Warning||No Warning Applicable|
|Fabric Type||100% Polyester|
|Item Dimensions||3.54 x 9.45 x 9.06 inches|
|Item Display Weight||0 pounds|
|Item Weight||1.1 pounds|
|Material Type||polyester mesh|
|Shipping Weight||1.19 pounds|
|Special Size Type||Regular|
FEATURES of the Kelty Wicking Mummy Liner Adds 5 degrees of warmth to your sleeping bag Hip-length opening with hook-and-loop closure Quick-drying Stuff sack included SPECIFICATIONS of the Kelty Wicking Mummy Liner Fits to: 6" / 183 cm Length: 76" / 193 cm Shoulder Girth: 66" / 168 cm Total Weight: 1 lb 3 oz / 0.5 kg Stuffed Diameter: 9" / 23 cm Stuffed Length: 10" / 25 cm Shape: Mummy Material: 140g Wicking Polyester Mesh
Color: Ocean | Size: Regular
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
My sleeping bag (Marmot minimalist) does not accommodate it, but this liner has snaps to keep it in place in bags that support that kind of thing. I'm not sure if it only works with Kelty bags. The only issue, and I suspect it would be the case with any liner, is that the liner would follow me out of the bag in the morning.
I highly recommend this liner if you're looking to add warmth to a sleeping bag without a lot of additional weight. I'll probably also try it out as a summer sleeping bag this season.
1. Good if you sleep coffin style with no movement.
2. Has snaps (4) to secure into your bag.
3. Works alright as a summer bag if you run hot.
1. If you move around a lot it with wrap you up.
2. Not really worth the extra size and weight, just wear an extra layer to bed, maybe long underwear.
3. Not comfortable! I was over it after an hour.
SUMMARY: Just save your money. I mean sure it will keep your main bag cleaner if you use the liner, but in my opinion is just not really worth it. You will be better off just getting a quality main bag and practing good heigine on the trail. Mainly I use it now to convince my girlfriend to go camping with me in single digit conditions. It's basically piece of mind, a safety blanket if you will. In that case it has been worth the money.