Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kenda Kruz K673 Motorcycle Street Rear Tire - 170/80H-15
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

Size: 170/80H-15 (Rear)|Change

on May 4, 2014
Wasnt sure if i should buy these cause price was kinda low but let me tell ya Wow these are great tires! I installed thesew on my Honda Ace and what a differtence these tires made. I was running Dunlops 404 which i completely hated! Kendas is really a good tire and at the price why wouldnt you buy them? I read somne reviews about tire being bouncy etc. Well i havent had any issue as far as bouncy on the road. They ARE SMOOTH and can really handle some cornering. I cant say anything about rain but will update once i can. If your looking for a greatr tire at a really good price then Buy Kenda cause why waste money on a tire just for its name? Kenda tires are made in the same plant as Avon for those who didnt know that. Best buy for my Bike next to my mustang seat that is :) ** Update*** been caught in two big rain storms and these tires handle Superbly! I am now and will be a kenda Motorcycle tire buying man!
on July 15, 2014
I own a 2006 Harley Sportster 1200 Custom.
This tire is holding up way better than any other tire ive had. Lasts twice as long and looks so much cooler. Ive had the Dunlop and the Pirelli Route 66's and these do the job better.
on August 16, 2013
Been riding on this tire for the past month, great feel, great handling around corners. V-star 1100 classic, great fit.
on June 13, 2012
I love this tire. I first used one on my Vtx 1800 due to the fact Dunnys wouldn't last more than 2k miles under it. I had well over 4k miles on it when I sold the bike and it still looked better than a Dunny with 500 miles. I now have a set of them on my ultra classic and they perform great. Had a good rear on my bike but front was about gone so used that to get both. Will NEVER run anything else as long as Kenda keeps doing it right and for the right price. I got both tires for a lot less than a set of Dunlop would cost. If you want your tire to say Harley Davidson on the side stick with the Dunnys. Only warning is if possible clean the tires before you mount them or be careful. the coating on them is very slick when brand new.Nothing a little smart riding will not fix.
on January 9, 2016
I wasn't sure about buying a tire that was a third the cost of my usual tires. But now that I have a few thousand miles on this tire I can report that so far I'm very pleased with the handling and the wear. They do a great job on my Honda VT1100 Shadow. I haven't experienced any unusual reactions from the tire. They have worn very little. I can say that coming from my previous Mettzler tires I haven't noticed a significant difference. I mount and balance my own tires and it is a heavy well made tire that balanced perfectly with a half ounce of weight as well. I am happy with the ride, so now we'll see about the longevity.
on August 10, 2014
I have about 9000 miles on this tire now, running it on a 1998SE Goldwing. I keep the PSI at 42 riding one up. The performance and wear have been great. Lots of tread left and I know it's good for a few thousand miles more. I'll buy another set of these as they wear out (I'm running the matching front tire as well, with equally good results). These are a real bargain compared to the expensive brands.
.....................
3/8/2015 Update. 12,000 miles: there is still tread on this tire...although I can't tell just how much because there are no wear indicators in the center of the tire (where you actually need them) so I'm replacing it as a precautionary maintenance item. The performance and durability have been excellent. Other than the lack of wear indicators where needed, I haven't a single complaint, so I'm ordering the identical tire again. I just today replaced the matching front tire with about 12,500 miles on it...and am equally happy with it. (it does have center wear indicators). You can't beat these tires for value, and paying a lot more for the big name brands gets you very little (if anything) for the extra money spent.
on May 21, 2013
Bought two sets of these after seeing them on a friend's bike, since all of our bikes were Honda's (VTC1300 & VT1100C2) i decided to give them a try, glad i did. I brought them to be mounted at my local shop, and the guy's said that the Kenda was one of the most popular tires that they install. I sure was happy to hear, picked my bikes up a few days later and i have no complaints.
on July 8, 2015
Very good tire. Put it on a 2010 Honda Shadow Phantom. the 170/80-15 is bigger than stock but fits fine.
Handles better that the Dunlop that was on the bike when I bought it. Been out in the rain and cant tell the ground is wet (normal riding). I made a few straight line hard-ish starts on the wet pavement and still no slipping. I was worried that such a hard tire would slip easy but so far that doesn't seem to be the case. I'm happy now and will be happier if it last as long as others have said.
on June 8, 2013
I have this tire on a 1100 v star.works great. I drive every day to work sun or rain.kenda makes a good tire.
on June 2, 2016
Purchased March 2016 for front of 85 Gold Wing. Perfect. Quality tire. Smooth and quiet. I expect to get 15,000 miles from this one. 2,000 plus already. No discernable wear. No cupping. Nice. Fast delivery too. Oh, and the tire date code is 4415....... 44th week of 2015. fresh enough;-)