Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kenko Auto Extension Tube Set DG 12mm, 20mm, and 36mm Tubes for Nikon AF Digital and Film Cameras - AEXRUBEDGN
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Joseph Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports

on August 18, 2016
Very pleased with these extensions. Offers a lot of variations for opportunities you find in macro photography. High quality with the right lenses. Good value.
on August 6, 2016
Bit of a tight lock with my Sigma lens on D3200 body. Awesome product regardless. Maintains all functionality of my AF lenses. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I find the power of these tubes isn't how close you can get, but how far away you can shoot super up-close. I've shot pictures of bees in flight with this without disturbing them.
on July 28, 2016
Have not had issues with warping, Works well and conducts electronic info from the lens to the camera.
on July 26, 2016
good option if you're not ready to jump into a full macro lens. If you find macro photography is your thing then spring for the lens but these extension tubes have been great!
on June 18, 2016
Using these, I don't need a macro lens, and can still get good macro photos.
on June 2, 2016
working as described. very happy with the product
on May 30, 2016
on May 25, 2016
I just received these the other day and shot about 100 frames with them. My first impression is that they are a really good quality product. I am an avid nature photographer and wanted a lightweight option to shoot macro shots while out on the trail. These extension tubes weigh almost nothing in my backpack.
on May 5, 2016
Just received this today and had no problems fitting it to my D3200 camera attaching the 36mm tube to the 55-200mm kit lens. My first pictures of blackberries and wild flowers were impressive to me. The auto focus and all worked just fine, although manual focus and adjusting the zoom is the way to go to find the right clarity for your shot. I will have to try the other tubes next with different combinations. I am certain all will fit well.
on February 17, 2016
Great investment for half the cost!