Kenley Fermentation Carboy Heater - Kombucha Heating Pad 12" - Homebrew Warmer Kit with Built-in Temperature Control - Brew Vessel Warming Mat for Beer Wine Tea Home Brewing - Consistent Radiant Heat
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THE EASY WAY TO IMPROVE YOUR BREW Creating a consistent brew temperature is one of the easiest ways to enhance – and speed up – your home brewing, whether you’re making beer, wine, kombucha tea, etc. This Kenley pad provides consistent heat day and night, giving your brew a boost.
- CONSISTENT BREW TEMPERATURE The Kenley Fermentation Pad provides consistent radiant heat to ensure that your brewing vessel maintains an even brew temperature. The pad gently warms your carboy or jar, keeping your brew to 5-20 degrees (F) above room temperature.
- SAFE AND EASY TO USE Put the fermentation pad on a flat surface, plug it in and set your carboy on top – no wraps, belts, mess or fuss. The Kenley heater has a built-in thermal control that provides an automatic shut off to prevent the mat overheating.
- ENHANCES NATURAL BREW CYCLE By heating the bottom of your brew vessel, this warmer mimics the natural organic fermenting process, as the action of yeast creates heat at the base of the vessel. This enhances and often speeds up the process without negative impacts on taste or quality.
- DESIGNED FOR HOME USE Made of durable, flexible and easy to clean material, this Kenley heating pad is ideal for home brewing. It can be used with plastic or glass carboys; bucket fermenters; mason jars etc. It is 12in in diameter and has a 6ft power cord with a standard 120V outlet plug.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Improve your brewing today
Whether you’re making beer, mead, wine, cider, kombucha or something else, home brewing is part art, part science and part luck. Improve your chances of a great brew by using this Kenley Fermentation Pad to create a consistent brew temperature throughout the brewing cycle. At 12in (30cm) in diameter, this round heating mat is big enough to accommodate 2 typical gallon-size brew jars, 1 large carboy or 5 standard quart-size mason jars in one go, letting you create a variety of brews in a single set up. Bottom up heating mimics and enhances the natural heat created by active yeast, giving you a better brew sooner.
Easy to set up, use and clean
Place the mat on a flat surface, plug it in and set your brew vessel on the heating pad – that’s all you need to do. There’s no tape or mess involved, and you can lift your jars off at any time as well as being able to see inside them. Designed to be easy to clean, this Kenley heating pad is made from durable, flexible material. The pad provides a constant and consistent heat raising the temperature of your brew to 5-20 degrees Fahrenheit above room temperature. Safety features include a built-in thermal regulator which cuts off heat if the device is at risk of overheating. The pad has a has a 6ft (182cm) power cord with a standard 120V outlet plug.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Just not exactly what I was looking for, but they will work.