Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on November 25, 2012
Very good Microwave. Heats quickly and evenly and has some nice modern features. Best of all, you can program the sound to silent so no annoying beeps if you don't want them. Can't understand why other brands don't have this useful feature.
MIcrowave was delivered on time but it had an issue I couldn't fix -- so called the seller (Robert Shirley) in KY and he actually answered the phone. We talked about the problem and he immediately shipped another unit which has worked perfectly. Can't say enough about this seller and Amazon. The unit is slightly noisy so not giving 5 stars but a solid 4. I recommend this model and this seller. Very satisfied.
on February 17, 2013
This product has been perfect for me in replacement for the one that was either going before the move or damaged in the move. It fits on the stand I've had even though it is described a bit larger than the other one. It's appearance is neat, clean, and the buttons easy to see. The clock is bright on it and can be read in the dark easily. As with any new product, there was a bit of adjustment for me in it's operation but I love it. With the white exterior, it is easier to see any area that might need a quick clean up. Other than the difference in operation from my old one, the only other thing I've had to deal with is the higher wattage with this one than the previous on. This model is great for anyone wanting to replace what they have or those that might be purchasing their first one.
on January 23, 2013
I decided to try this Kenmore model after giving up on a similar Panasonic model, 2 Panasonics in approx 4 years died so it was time for another brand.
The Kenmore arrived today and since we've been without a microwave for 5 days, were anxious to try it.
The turntable does not turn so I really can't judge how well the microwave works. Does anyone produce a quality
1.5 cu ft microwave oven?

Update- March 22,2013. The microwave was replaced by seller after asking me to replace the turntable motor on the defective unit with one they would send. That did not correct the problem. They then sent a replacement microwave which works well. One thing I noticed is that the seller seems to be selling returned or broken box products. The replacement microwave primary box was torn and microwave door squeaked (cabinet seemed a bit out of shape). Squeak disappeared after spraying with silicone.
The microwave works very well, I just wish the seller would send better product.
on July 6, 2013
I have had Kenmore counter tops for 7-8 years. Pay $150, they last 3 years and I buy another. I don't put on the counter but in an opening with little clearance (maybe 1/2 inch each side and ventilation slits on two sides. May contribute to the three year life. However, I have found this model to be exceptionally quiet, push button opens with little effort and cooking is even. What more can I ask! Oh yes the option buttons are excellent.
on July 10, 2013
I bought the white microwave because it was a bit cheaper but the bonus is that it blends with my counter and cabinets. I love the large turntable because I often cook for large groups and this is perfect for that and day to day use. I bought a splatter shield and highly recommend that be added to your purchase. I just store it in the microwave since I use it every time.
on October 13, 2014
Arrived in the time advertised. Looks new. Low price offset by costly delivery charge but still much less expensive than similarly featured microwaves. No owners manual makes me wonder if it is a refurb but it is in as perfect a condition as I would expect from new. Powerhouse - heats food fast as you would expect from 1200W. Very happy with purchase but wish it had the manual so I could understand all the feature operation.
on July 29, 2011
Overall good microwave. Except, like other reviews, the base must have been stamped with a warp built in. I had to put a wedge under one of the back feet for it to sit level on my counter top. If I hadn't been without a microwave for so long, I probably would have returned it.
on July 14, 2013
After three lousy ones in a row, this one is fast, reasonably quiet, reliable, and you can turn off the beeping noises. 1200 watts really makes a difference--much faster than my last 1100 watts one.
on August 22, 2013
Sears will not honor the Manufacturers warranty if it has not been purchased from Sears. The Selling dealer was excellent in his response to my problem. Unfortunately, Sears was not. Fortunately, the seller, at his own expense replaced the unit for us.
With that said......When it worked, it worked well.
on May 21, 2013
-After several days of usage, this unit seems to be functioning properly, and is much faster than the old model it replaced.
-Upon my opening the box, the rotating glass tray fell to a hard floor breaking into many pieces. The seller immediately replaced it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.