Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Kenmore Elite 31150 Pet Friendly Upright Vacuum in..." and save 65% off the $319.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $30.38 shipping
3-Year Floor Care Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Kenmore Elite 31150 Pet Friendly Upright Vacuum in Silver
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Powerful inducer motor that gives you 20% more air power than conventional upright vacuum motor
- HEPA filtration and certified by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
- Telescoping wand for easy above floor and extended reach cleaning. Beltless Direct Drive System
- 5 position height adjustment is perfect on all floors. Full and Powerful
- Included Accessories: pet handi-mate tool, combo dust and crevice tool
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Kenmore Elite 31150 Pet Friendly Upright Vacuum in Silver
A More Powerful Clean
The 2-motor system includes a powerful inducer motor that gives you 20% more air power than a conventional upright vacuum motor, and Kenmore exclusive Power Flow technology ensures you won't lose suction or leave debris behind.
Take Vacuuming to New Heights
From carpeting to hardwood floors, this upright vacuum has 5 height adjustments for optimal airflow and cleaning. Plus, the HEPA-certified filter captures maximum debris, trapping dust, pet dander, pollen and other allergens, so allergy sufferers can breathe easy.
Get the Job Done Right
The telescoping wand features 3 different attachments, like Pet Handi-Mate, to give pet owners a powerful clean.
|Kenmore 10135 Pet Friendly Progressive Bagless Upright Vacuum||Kenmore 31220 Pet Friendly CrossOver Max Bagless Upright Vacuum||Kenmore 31230 Elite Pet Friendly CrossOver Ultra Plush Bagless Upright Vacuum||Kenmore 31140 Pet Friendly Bagged Upright Vacuum||Kenmore 31150 Elite Pet Friendly Upright Bagged Vacuum|
|Number of Motors||1||2||2||2||3 - includes Beltless Inducer Motor|
|Exhaust Filter/Dust Bag||HEPA/Bagless||HEPA/Bagless||HEPA/Bagless||HEPA/HEPA Cloth||HEPA/HEPA Cloth|
|Integrated Bare Floor Nozzle & Detachable Canister||✓||✓|
|LED Head Lights||✓||✓||✓|
|Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool & Pet Handi-Mate||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Kenmore upright vacuum - more household cleaning power. The Kenmore upright vacuum cleaner has the suction power you need to keep your home nice and clean. This bagged upright vacuum uses a 2-motor system and power flow technology to ensure you won't lose suction or leave any debris behind as you vacuum through each room. A telescoping wand and pet handi-mate attachment helps you reach Ceiling cobwebs and deep-down pet dander from just about any part of your home. The infrared dirt sensor activates LED lighting to help you see dirt so you can be sure you'll get it all. And a 5-position height adjuster allows for optimal airflow and cleaning. Compatible with Kenmore Upright HEPA Bags, 2-Pack, 53293 and exhaust filter Exhaust Filter EF-9, 53296.
Compare with similar items
Hoover Vacuum Cleaner Windtunnel MAX Bagged Corded Upright Vacuum UH30600
Dyson Ball Multi Floor 2 Upright Vacuum
Prolux LED Upright Sealed H-Grade HEPA Allergen Pet Vacuum
Hoover Platinum Collection Bagged Corded Upright Vacuum with Canister Vacuum Cleaner UH3001COM
Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Pet Bagged Corded Upright Vacuum UH30310
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||SATURN SALES||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||13.75 x 14.25 x 45.75 in||12.3 x 16 x 32.6 in||13.39 x 15.59 x 41.93 in||14 x 13 x 43 in||13 x 15.5 x 38.25 in||12.38 x 17 x 32.38 in|
|Item Weight||20 lbs||14.99 lbs||15.6 lbs||—||12.8 lbs||21 lbs|
|Additional Features||corded||corded, bagged, HEPA filtration||corded||corded, bagged, HEPA filtration||corded, bagged, HEPA filtration||WindTunnel Technology|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Rear hepa filter cover/air deflector. All the air coming up off the floor goes through the hose, into the bag, then out the back through a final help filter that looks something like the air filter in most modern cars--rectangular with accordioned filter media. The cover to this deflects the air left and right WHILE THE HANDLE SECTION IS ALSO UPRIGHT. The problem comes in when you are actually vacuuming and the handle section is somewhere between vertical and horizontal. The air then blows onto the floor to the left and right of the vac. In practical terms, any lightweight dust or hair or dust-bunnies on hard surfaces get blown away from the vacuum. When you make the next pass to the left (or to the right), all the dust has been blown away from the previous pass. And your new pass is blowing even more dust away.
This is a serious shortcoming. The deflector should be blowing air out the back in an upward direction and perpendicular to the back. In no case should the air be blowing left and right, pushing dirt aside before you get a chance to vacuum it up. Note that this is not a problem on carpet or rugs, just tile, wood, vinyl, etc.
2. As has been mentioned in many other reviews, the flexible hose is deemed too short. I disagree. It's adequate, but what is missing is an elbow piece. What's needed is a way to tilt the wand downward to the floor while you hold the hose horizontal or even slightly upward. This is where an elbow piece comes in.
Easy enough to find one in any local vacuum repair and parts store. I have one left over from previous Kirby and Simplicity vacuums. There isn't any place on the Kenmore vac to store the curved piece, though, so it will have to be carried to the part of the house where you need it.
3. Height adjustment recommendations are for the birds. Or perhaps for the carpet companies that Kenmore might be getting kickbacks from. The instructions say to us the lowest setting for floors. Yup, I agree, unless you have some very uneven floors.
Problems arise with carpet and rugs, though. The lowest setting is also recommended "for most carpers." Really, seriously, bad idea unless you want bald carpets in 2 years. It's a good setting for commercial, non-padded, dense fiber, micro-pile carpet. Home carpets are padded (or should be) and they are mostly low- to high-pile, if not shag or "soft."
Here's how to adjust your height setting for carpet: (1) put it on highest setting. (2) Move your vac (turned off, please) forward and backward. (3) Do you see the brush roller moving in BOTH directions? Yes? That's the setting you need. (4) No? Move the setting to 1 lower.then go back to step 2.
IGNORE THE HEIGHT SETTINGS THAT KENMORE GIVES YOU IN THE BOX!!!! You will be breaking carpet fibers and sucking them up into the dirt bag.
4. No 2nd handle, nothing to grab to lift the vacuum while using it. This is needed when you have small throw rugs, shoe-mats by doors, etc. If you run the vac over these and they get sucked up into the roller area, you pretty much have to turn off this vac, raise the handle section vertical and lock it in place, put a foot on the rug then lift the vac using the one and only handle at the top to free the rug.
Many brands offer a handle down lower, right around where the top of the dirt bad is on this model. It makes it easier to carry up the stairs or lift over obstacles. It also makes it easier to free one of those throw rugs from the roller by simply stepping on the rug and lifting with the lower handle; no need to turn off the vac and lock the handle section in an upright position. Not a showstopper, but is it really that difficult to engineer a handle at the top of the dust bag and have it molded into the plastic housing? Really?
Also, for Amazon shoppers: DO NOT BUY THE 2-PACK OF EF-1 FILTERS AS PART OF THE PURCHASE PACKAGE!!!!!
THIS VAC USED EF-9, NOT EF-1. EF-1 IS ONLY 1/2 THE REQUIRED THICKNESS AND WILL NOT WORK!!!!!
(the 2-pack of EF-1 hepa filters was offered at the time we made our purchase in January 2018. hopefully, it will be removed when Amazon reviewers read this and you won't get suckered into buying something that won't work with this vac)