Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on February 27, 2005
I bought this humidifier because it was the only large capacity humidifier I could find that doesn't require handling water tanks to fill. This model has the "bucket fill" feature where you open the top panel and pour water in. It is on sturdy wheels and easy to move around. There are 3 speeds and a dial to set the level of humidity (but not a humidistat to tell you what the current humidity is, which would have been useful). There is a float mechanism connected to a guage in the lid that is supposed to tell you water level, however it's flimsy plastic and mine keeps getting caught so it doesn't read accurately unless I open the lid and tap loose the float (at which point I can see how high the water is since it's just poured into the bottom of the machine). For the money I'm disappointed in the poor quality of workmanship; however I'm relieved to have a large humidifier I can fill with a hose (my own hose, one isn't supplied) and not have to hoist heavy water tanks.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse
on October 30, 2009
I bought this humidifier for my daughter after going through at least four other brands (Honeywell, Holmes, etc) that failed for one reason or another. I bought this humidifier over three years ago from sears and I have yet to have a problem with it. My daughter loves and uses it consistently, she suffers from allergies and this keeps her room cool and helps her sleep peacefully throughout the night.
1 helpful vote
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.