- Series: Howell reference books
- Hardcover: 199 pages
- Publisher: Howell Book House; Second edition (December 1, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1582451516
- ISBN-13: 978-1582451510
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.6 x 9.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 24 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #904,054 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $6.01 shipping
Kennels and Kenneling: A Guide for Hobbyists and Professionals (Howell reference books) Hardcover – December 1, 2000
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Kennels & Kenneling, 2nd Edition, brings you exciting, updated information on the business and hobby of kenneling. Whether keeping multiple dogs is one of the basic requirements of your livelihood or the natural result of an absorbing pastime, you need a practical system in order to house, handle, and manage all the dogs in your care.
That's exactly what you can expect to find out with all the reliable advice and wisdom available in this second edition of Kennels & Kenneling:
- A Guide for Professionals and Hobbyists.
- Discover: Strategies for planning, designing, constructing, and operating a successful kennel
- Information on how to make running any kennel easier and more enjoyable
- Solutions that you can use for both hobby and professional kennels
- Tips on keeping all your visitors happy and healthy
- Quick answers to the most common kenneling and client problems
- Easy ways to maintain the information and records necessary to run your kennel smoothly
- Tried and true policies that are sure to keep your canine guests visiting your kennel again and again
About the Author
JOEL M. MCMains, an award-winning author for Howell Book House, has trained dogs professionally for over 30 years. Along with offering professional obedience and protection-training services, Joel operates his own boarding kennels and holds public obedience classes and training seminars. For 12 years, Joel was the coordinator of Wyoming's Sheridan County 4-H Dog Program.