Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on May 30, 2015
I bought 5 different brands of dress socks:
Calvin Klein Men's 3 Pack Cotton Rich Dress Rib Socks, Black;
Dockers Men's 5-Pack Classics Dress Flat Knit Crew Socks, Black;
Gold Toe Men's Metropolitan Dress Sock, Black;
Kenneth Cole Men's 6-pack Ribbed Dress Socks (Black);
Sakkas 5599BLACK Mens Cotton Blend Ribbed Dress Socks.
I've been randomly wearing these for about 6 months. My favorite is the Sakkas. The texture is very smooth and the fabric is a little more sheer than the others, this combination makes them very comfortable. They contour very nicely to the shape of my foot and leg and after they're on you can't really feel them. I see some complaints about the wear in the reviews. I haven't had any problems and walk a fair amount with them, but I can see where that might be a problem relative to some of the thicker, stiffer socks. The Sakkas are so comfortable, if I do have any problems I'll simply buy more.
My next favorite are the Calvin Kleins. They're a little thicker and have a lot of the same qualities, but just not quite as good. They are almost four times the price as the Sakkas.
The Kenneth Coles are a little thicker, but a little more stiff and scratchy.
The Dockers are okay but they don't contour as well.
The least favorite are the Gold Toes, they are the scratchiest and have the least contour.
I'm ordering more Sakkas and will be donating the rest.
on February 13, 2018
I bought these for my husband and he likes how they fit. However, they are very thin and the second pair he put on got a hole in it as soon as he put them on. I bought a 12-pack so we're going to see how the other ones fair. I will add stars if they survive. LOL!

Update : one star removed as another pair has a hole in it. Will probably be returning these. What a shame.
on September 5, 2017
The top band was not elastic and it cut off my circulation - The colors are not good either, thought Inwas getting grey and black Burn-in place received khaki and navy. Disappointed because who doesn't love a nice fitting pair of dress socks (Hard to Find)
on March 23, 2018
Socks are fine quality, to be expected from Kenneth Cole. However, they run somewhat snug, making them take a little more time than I'd like to put them on. Overall fine socks, but I don't think I'd buy this exact model again.
on May 24, 2017
Very nice sock, lightweight, stays up but not too tight.
on June 11, 2017
These socks are of good quality, comfortable and good looking. And if you have OCD they are definitely not for you!

The socks arrive in six pairs. Each pair contains one sock that is screened with the Kenneth Cole logo, and one without. This is where the train runs off the rails.

For the average user this is fine. You throw the socks in a drawer, grab two and you’re on your way. For those of us with a touch of OCD, however, this is a fatal flaw.

How does one with OCD manage these socks? They arrive from the manufacturer paired with one sock with a logo and one without. Therefore, a user can assume this is the expected pairing and that they were designed to be worn as such. So this requires the user to pair the socks after laundering.

Then the real challenge… which sock goes on which foot? Does the logo go on the right or the left foot? Should it be inside facing (left foot) or outside facing (right foot)? Should the user alternate days? If so, should odd or even days be on the left foot? Is there a way to alternate them while maintaining symmetry and even wear?

So maybe we are over complicating the matter. Just pair the socks as logo pairs and non-logo pairs you say? Perhaps, but this isn’t how the socks arrived from the manufacturer so one can assume that such pairing goes against the intended use. Even if we ignore that, this solution poses its own challenges. On which days does one wear the logo pairs and on which days are the non-logo pairs worn? Do we alternate days? Odd and even? How does one alternate to assure even wear among six pairs of socks in a normal five day work week? Do we require a calendar to track sock usage?

For those individuals with OCD, THESE ARE NOT THE SOCKS FOR YOU, unless you want footwear accessories to draw you into a bottomless pit of anxiety and stress.

I bought these socks. My therapy sessions begin later this week.
22 comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 15, 2015
I generally love Ken Cole socks and buy them at the outlet store, but this is a good, basic set of comfortable men's socks for a decent price. They last few pairs of big-box-store socks I've bought have fallen apart in months and cost roughly the same. If you need to stock up on some basics, Id highly recommend these.
on March 22, 2018
Excellent, top quality, dress socks. They fit perfectly & are very comfortable. The black is a pitch plack, not dark gray, off black, etc. I'm definitely buying these again for my husband.
on April 17, 2018
These socks are very soft and stylish. My only issue is that the band started cutting off circulation. They are great socks but the bands can be tight at the top of the band.
on March 28, 2018
Wonderful socks. Well made.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question