Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 21-30 of 114 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 121 reviews
on May 9, 2014
I'm a lawyer, and I've gotten a lot of compliments at court for this bag. It looks very professional, and it's sturdy. It can also fit a lot of stuff in it. I jam it with files, and it's fine. I can fit a laptop into it as well, and there's still plenty of room for files. There's a zipper on the bottom which increases the volume a bit.

Some of the threads in the front pocket under the flap have come undone, but it's not really a big deal.

Very functional and a good value, and people seem to like its look.
on April 2, 2016
I'm sorry I didn't find this sooner. I've bought so many b/s bags in the past . Everything about this bag is awesome - the leather quality , the size, the color, the weight. And most of all it was a great price and delivery time was really quick. And the company packed it perfectly and so neatly. I love it.
on May 22, 2014
I bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas to replace the weird 1940s brief case he was carrying around on job interviews last summer. This summer, he got a job; so there you go.

Also, it fits all of his random stuff inside and looks pretty sleek and suave and whatnot.
on March 13, 2014
I have only had the bag for a month or so. But thus far it is working out great. It looks excellent. I get a lot of compliments. I needed a more professional looking bag that I can use at school and take to work while wearing a suit (backpacks and suits just don't mix well...). I would recommend this product. It fits my macbook, papers pens and a casebook. It also has a zip-up 'extender' for a little more room. Overall excellent and would purchase this product again.
on September 12, 2013
I love how nice this bag looks and feels. I stuff a 15 in laptop in there with a few notebooks, pens, glasses, wallet, TI calculator and a couple other small things. I have a small build (5'3'' girl) so I can even wear it across the shoulder. It's so comfortable even when heavy and doesn't look bulgy. It looks rather professional, I'm really satisfied with my purchase. The only thing there is to complain about is the lack of handle at the top, but i didn't expect it to have it because the picture didn't show it.
on July 10, 2016
I bought this bag for my boyfriend, he likes it very much. He uses this one to carry his PC together with other heavy items. But he mentioned that this one was very firm and durable. He would recommend it.
on August 17, 2017
I returned it
on December 8, 2014
Excellent quality, as described and fast shipping. I searched for several months for a small, simple style lap top bag and this one is perfect. I bought one for my husband and now I've ordered one for myself. Great quality!
on December 16, 2014
I purchased this as a gift for my dad's birthday. He loves it. My father travels a lot and he carries everything from his books, laptop, and tablet in this bag. It looks great with whatever you are wearing also.
on November 13, 2015
The bag was scratched up after rubbing up against my file folders. The leather quality does not seem to hold up to limited rubbing and friction. Leather items I had seem to hold up against limited use. I may have to but a new bag soon.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.