Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Size: Large|Color: Black|Change

Showing 1-10 of 154 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 165 reviews
on November 28, 2012
I got this coat during the cyber monday deal for 89 dollars. The coat itself is great, fits well, looks good and is cozy.

However I should have researched similar products, namely this similar coat: http://www.amazon.com/Kenneth-Cole-Mens-Coat-With/dp/B008CD5NT0/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

The difference being that the one above is a traditional pea coat in that it is double breasted and that the knitted collar is removable. My coat has the knitted collar stitched on and is single breasted. Another minor difference is that the collar on mine is only striped on the collar while the double breasted one has stripes all of the way down. However it looks like mine has a slightly thicker collar.

My guess is that this coat is an older/alternative version of the standard pea coat. Its still a great coat and the material looks to be the same. I'm happy with my purchase but I think next time I decide to buy a coat, I'm going to google around a bit longer first.

One last thing to note is that, this coat and the coat I compared it to, are both from the Kenneth Cole NEW YORK line. There is a Kenneth Cole REACTION line which is their lower cost line. There is a similar coat from their REACTION line with an attached collar/bib that is cheaper but presumably with cheaper material. Just another option to think about.
on March 26, 2013
Comfortable jacket - great deal at 50$. The inner liner fits a but funny so you can't wear it unbuttoned.
on November 10, 2012
I had two concerns...that the M size would not accomodate my long arms and that the neck zip up could not be concealed when you dony need...but it folds in perfectly! No issues w my arms....I 'm 1.80 mts tall...slender build with broad shoulders and long arms and it fits me perfectly
on December 20, 2012
This is a really quality coat. I only wish the bib was removable. Not something I want to have everyday I wear this and the sensation of it rubbing against my neck isn't always enjoyable. At least make it so it would lay flat and not curve in towards my neck. It may flatten out over time but since it is still new it needs time to "relax".
on December 15, 2012
I bought this coat and realized I have the exact same coat in black. The black version I bought was purchased in 2011 from a Costco store. The zipper ripped about a month of use. The part that ripped is where the zipper with the section that holds it is connected to the inner mock collar part towards the bottom of the coat. The rip is about 4" long and occurred when I tried to zip the coat one day. Take extra care when using the zipper.

The coat is well designed with two inner pockets (one on each side) with outer pockets. The outer pockets are not very deep put are shaped so that items don't fall out easily.

The mock collar extends quite high on me (I have a short neck). Keep this in mind if you don't like the look of the mock collar.

Overall this is a good quality coat with the exception of the zipper part.
on December 11, 2012
I was looking for a stylish coat for a while, and decided to wait for black friday. And after seeing this coat for $80 it was a no brainer.

As soon as I took it out of the box I was impressed, the material is nice and high quality, it's warm and I just wish it was a tad more heavy, but it gets the job done.

And stylish it is! I get compliments every time I go out.

If you're looking for a nice coat for the winter months then I would't hesitate to buy this. My only advice is to wait until the price hits at least $80 again, as it seems to be fluctuating every day.

FYI, I got the medium in graphite and it fits perfectly, just get some gloves and a scarf.

Oh, one more thing, the outside pockets are mainly for show unfortunately. Its a bit of a shame but for the amount I saved I'm not complaining!
on February 26, 2013
I bought this coat because my college intern was dressing better than me! I decided that my ski parka was no longer cutting it for the office. Anyhow, it's a great stylish coal--I've received many compliments. I'm 6', 185#. The large is a perfect fit--right sleeve length and just enough room for the light fleece vest I wear under it. The coat is reasonably warm for normal (30's) winter weather. The fleece vest I normally wear augments it when needed. I love the built-in "neck warmer." Other reviewers have commented on the neck height; I found it to be just fine. That said, if it isn't fully zipped up, the metal teeth of the zipper can be really irritable. Others also commented that the pockets were too small. They are shallow, but adequate to slip your hands in when necessary or hold a pair of gloves when you're not wearing them. No complaints there, really. Go for it, I think you'll like it.
on December 28, 2012
I prefer the look of single breast over double breast jackets for men; double breasts make men look wider. Women's jackets are usually tailored in the trunk so it doesn't matter. Anyway, this jacket is a high quality item. The inner bib keeps you very warm. Its collar is very thick and good looking yet functional. By the way, if you sometimes want the look without the bib, all you have to do is fold it in. It doesn't cause the top of the jacket to appear bulgy at all and folds very naturally without feeling like you forced it. Inner lining is very high quality and is quilted. I've worn it on a 20 deg day with a under shirt, a dress shirt and this jacket and was warm.
on December 20, 2012
I ordered a small size. I'm 5'8 and 150 lbs. My size in coats sometimes gets a little complicated. I wear small when it comes to jackets and medium when it comes to shirt. This coat is nice and warm. And I like the style too. But I wish it was a little more trim-fit or snug on the waistline. And that the bib is removable. Now I'm not sure if I should just return it and spend $200 more at the mall. Otherwise, it's a nice warm and cool design coat. This would be perfect if you're on a beefy side even if you're short.
on January 16, 2013
I'm 6'1'' 205 and the Large fits my shoulders and stomach perfectly, but the sleeves are a tad bit too short.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.