|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$99.99 & FREE Returns. Details|
- 60% Wool/32% Polyester/8% Rayon
- 100% Polyester lining
- Zipper closure
- Dry clean only
- A knit zip panel at the throat and classic double-breasted construction promises warmth and style in equal amounts from Kenneth Cole's pea coat with bib.
- Removable knit inner collar with zipper
- Side-entry pockets
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008CD5NT0
- Item model number: 442CM665
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 19, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
EDIT: After some direction from Will, I see that a lot of unstitching reveals a useful pocket! I hadn't even looked because there didn't appear to be a sign of an opening. Kudos to Will and for this, I'm changing my rating to 5-stars.
Seems like the quality is on the up and up, from the stitching to the material (60% wool).
The coat arrived in time. Would definitely recommend getting this stylish peacoat!
I thought the "bib" would look silly, but it's really quite nice (even on someone like me who has no neck). The bib is removable if you don't feel the same way. It would look great without it too.
The pockets are sewn shut, but easily opened by cutting the threads inside the pocket while gently pulling it open.
As far as fit goes, the shoulders and arms are tight on me. If you have a muscular build, this may be snug. I ordered a Medium, and it fits snugly across the shoulders and forearms/elbows. I have a 40 inch chest and 35 inch waist, I wish it tapered a bit more. It feels loose at the waist, but it doesn't *look* loose.
Nice and warm, certainly thick enough for Maryland winters. The midnight blue color is *really* sharp. Just a classic, great looking coat. If you want a pea coat, and you can get this one at $70, it would be really tough to beat.
Issues: The coat came with a weird smell that I can't seem to get out and is now getting on my shirts. Not that big of a deal. Otherwise, a few days in, and the top button already came off, and now I have to sew it back on (not a good sign). I've considered getting the coat tailored to fit me better, as I already got it for $75 off, but then I'd be paying full price for a coat that may or may not have any longevity to it.
I may be returning the coat, and deciding to go with in-store shopping for a coat, just for the sizing issue. Hope this helped!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My son loved his jacket. Perfect fit. It was a Christmas gift and it was just what I was looking for. Quick delivery.Published 4 months ago by Kelly Hutchinson
I really liked this coat a lot, but shortly after getting it the zipper to attach the inside "bib" portion broke. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Clifford L.
This is a great coat that looks and feels far more expensive than it is! Bought two different colorsPublished 7 months ago by Anthony S.