Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Def Leppard All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on November 29, 2013
Pros:
They look good for both jeans and business suit.
The quality is excellent.
Cons:
They are too narrow (i've ordered one size UP and they are still narrow)
They have slippery sole, walking in this shoes on tiles is very close to figure skating.
Despite I wrote that the quality is excellent one boot arrived with a noticeable scratch (make sure you check both boots before you put them on)
on July 19, 2014
I generally like Kenneth Cole products; however, the quality of this shoe is poor. You literally have to polish the shoe after each wear as the finish of the shoe does not hold a shine. Do not buy this shoe.
on August 8, 2014
perfect shoes!!! but be sure to order a size smaller.
on March 3, 2014
I own literally a dozen pairs of Kenneth Cole shoes, but these are without a doubt the ODDEST sized shoes ever. I normally wear a 9 1/2 so I naturally ordered that size. There is literally a full inch from the end of my toe to the end of the shoe. I would buy a smaller size, but the arch is so tight I doubt I could ever get it on. So from my standpoint they are both too large AND too small at the same time which is why I call them odd.

Like another reviewer, I feel a bit deceived by the pictures. This is NOT a glossy black shoe. It has a dull finish that reminds me a bit of a safety shoe. I will wear them with jeans, but doubt I will ever pair them up with a suit or slacks.
on April 17, 2013
Really like these shoes. They look great, are durable, and are comfortable. They are my favorite pair of dress shoes I have owned. The only negative would be that the sole on these can be really slippery on the ice. I've fallen more times than I'd like to remember in these shoes in spots where other dress shoes do fine. Just FYI. If you live somewhere warm, buy them for sure!
on June 28, 2013
The paint started to rub off pretty quickly on these. Quality isn't too great, but it's a decent shoe. I'm not sure I would purchase at full price or above 70$.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.